tuscl

Follies Parking Lot Report

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Had business on Buford Highway today. Drove by Follies--parking lot had the same barricades over the entrance they have had for weeks, but there was a car in the front area of the parking lot and a couple of cars in the rear. Getting ready to open, perhaps?

11 comments

• goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Supposedly bars open on the 12th with 25% capacity. Not sure if girls are restricted to the stage or not. Will be interesting to see if VIP is open. Will wait for someone to report as I am not going back right away. This is the big head talking right now. Could change.

On a related note, hand sanitizer burns on your dick. Or so I have heard.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Will also be interesting to see if different clubs have different rules.

Many restaurants are talking about taking temperatures at the door. Clubs may do that too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    It will be interesting to see how SCs will function once they open with restrictions - will be interesting to see how proactive staff is about enforcing social distancing - I doubt the enforcing of social distancing in SCs will last long bc it will likely severely affect business.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "On a related note, hand sanitizer burns on your dick."

It's only supposed to burn if it goes in the out door and down the hatch. If it's burning all over that's probably bad news.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    So what I was doing on Buford Highways was getting a haircut for the first time in about two months. I had to wear a mask to enter the barber shop. I was stopped as soon as I got inside the door and my forehead was scanned to get my temperature. Then I was asked a series of questions--Have I been out of the country, have I had a cough recently, have I been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19? There were a couple of others I don't remember. Then I had to put on latex gloves and was allowed to sit in a chair. Maybe Follies will operate the same way when it opens.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Latex gloves. The old dirty gynecologist role play. I like it.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I'm getting pretty shaggy but the governor still has me on lock down and my hair cutting place has not reopened. I'm curious about how they cut around the ears with the strings of a face mask around them?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Shadow: I was wondering about that too. He just pushed those loops out of the way slightly to trim around my ears. No big deal.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    My hair and beard are returning to the style of my hippie days.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m far away from Follies, but I’m interested in what the reopening will be like. It might be a good indicator of what other clubs will do to reopen.

Good information about the steps taken before getting a haircut too. Thank you.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    So sc one would need latex gloves. Wb fun fingering stripper w those / talking dirty. Send me a squirter. They get off quickly too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion