tuscl

Judge Clears Paycheck Protection Loans for Wisconsin Strip Clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Good ruling. But the program will probably be out of money before strip clubs apply.

https://www.courthousenews.com/judge-cle…

8 comments

• blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Let the WI clubs shut down. I had never danced in a state worse than WI. Clubs too greedy raping the entertainers with absurd house fees and absurd cuts of rooms where girls keep less than half. Girls there are in bizarro world too totally fine being pimped out by clubs and really hypocritically judgmental for anything pertaining to outside the clubs but a little too open-minded in the clubs. All the guys in WI act like they are gay or something- have to be the gayest acting strip club customers I've ever dealt with. If there is a worse state for strip clubs then I must have never danced in that state.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    *Oh and if someone makes it rain in WI they are 100% from somewhere else. I have nothing nice to say about WI clubs, WI strippers, or WI customers.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Blah, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "All the guys in WI act like they are gay or something- have to be the gayest acting strip club customers I've ever dealt with. "

Hell yeah! RickDugan, desertscrub and I are starting a commune there!
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    This ruling seems right. When the Cares Act was announced, I had read (probably here on tuscl) that strip clubs and other businesses of "prurient sexual nature" would be barred from getting PPP and other Cares Act funds. I then pulled up the Cares Act legislation (it's 335 pages long) and did word searches for "prurient" and "sex" and similar words and there is nothing in the legislation on that, and it was SBA imposing that limitation and not congress.

For strip clubs that get PPP money, I wish much of it would go to dancers and not just to bartenders, bouncers, managers, highly compensated executives etc, - but it won't and here's why: At least 75% of PPP funds must be used for "payroll costs." The legislation defines payroll costs as "payments of any compensation in respect to EMPLOYEES." That means all dancers that are ICs won't see a dime of PPP money the clubs get. In California most dancers are now employees but will the Deja Vu clubs in Cali give any of that $ to dancers? - Ya right. Those employee dancers are getting Calif unemployment benefits but I wish my faves could get them some PPP $ too. I fucking love dancers, especially my faves - their prurience is "essential" to me, haha
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Jack said it best. lol
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    @blahblah, you're hilarious. Please tell us some characteristics of the Wisconsin PL "gayest acting strip club customers."
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    Yes, funny blahblah. I have reviewed a few WI clubs over time and nearly always end up including a comment along the lines of: if someone suggests in a review that a SC in WI is awesome, they have probably never clubbed in other states
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion