tuscl

Call me a cynic but...

driver01
Florida
Thursday, July 5, 2007 2:01 PM
A couple of new "dancers" are posting now-fxxychick and blaz-n-hot. Both of them expressing "female" versions of sentiments expressed by the MIA CLIFBAR--. And coincidentally, both of their first posts,as far as I can tell, showed up following Clify's TUSCL departure. RL, Romantic Lover, ClifBAR-- Would not surprise me if he's taken his schtick to the female gender. I could be wrong but....

20 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Well, I said on a different topic that he could always come back with a new nick name but in these two cases, it just not sound like him and I have been insulted by him enough times to know. I posted that I thought that Kyle1111 was back, then changed my mind to maybe and I am still undeceided. What I have noticed is that sometimes there are 3 replies posted to a topic but I can only read 2. Which means that the 3 replier is on my ignore list. I could remove them from my list just to find out who they are but the reason they are on my list is because I don't care to hear what they have to say.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Isn't a conspiracy theorist the opposite of a cynic? One thing I've noticed about these new dancers. So far, they've been posting about STRIP CLUBS, not about other posters, like the long forgotten trolls used to always do so annoyingly and their groupies do when they continue to post about them.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    The trolls used to insult other posters constantly. I haven't noticed that from any dancer names.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've seen that at least one of the new posting dancers has a club review published, which supports her "profile". At least one of them appears to be legit.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    How can you know anybody here is what they say they are? You can't. It's like the disclaimer at the the page. All identities should be considered phony. It all comes down to whether someone's posts are worth reading. If I'm seeing some interesting stuff about strip clubs, that's good enough for me.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I'll admit it...I'm not 100% faithful to TUSCL. I do read posts on that hated competitor SCL. A few weeks ago, there was a post on SCL from a female interested in entering the business. She asked several questions and days went by and no one answered. So I responded that if she is serious about the profession, she get a TUSCL membership and post here. Much to my surprise, she did. (BTW, not one of names you mentioned here.) So, for what it's worth, I believe she is a legitimate female poster. Her initial TUSCL review was for the same club she posted on SCL.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I always keep up on SCL and TUSCL. TUSCL is obviously the "more informative" (accurate) of the two, but SCL has some gossip. Also, more girls will post over there "I'll be in on Thursday! Come see me!" type messages.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Face it, you're both SC board sluts.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Indeed. I'm just a total internet board slut ...
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bookguy: It's obviously not an elite membership... count me an IBS, as well. And yes, though I don't check SCL as often as TUSCL, I DO still check it at least a few times a week. SCL offers a few things that TUSCL does not. (though let me add that if I had to choose between the two, it'd be an easy decision... TUSCL, of course!)
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    What's up on my computer right now? [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] It's all just sleepin' 'round with the enemy!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Those fuckers over on the Fountain Pen Network are all soooo gay.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Chandler: So true... BookGuy: If I were you, I wouldn't venture to [view link] without plenty of pocket protection.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Driver01: You are a cynic butt! (oh, sorry, I misread the topic)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Doug, if you IT guys had your way, pocket protectors would be sold in packs of three next to the KY.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Chandler: It's a much better deal when you buy them by the case.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Better yet, they could be built into all shirts at the factory. Something for the rest of us to look forward to when you guys take over the world (which will happen).
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Actually, the truly homosexual ones tend to be at Badger and Blade. The other sites are purdy durn macho ...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Macho like the Village People.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yup. Also I'm over at E-Bay now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion