Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Logging in with Firefox?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anybody else having a problem logging on to TUSCL using Firefox? I can't. I tried a couple times today and I'm getting a popup box stating "login failed"

Anyone else having that issue?

I'm using Microsoft Edge right now. Logged in with no problem.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

It's probably because you don't have cookies enabled.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Nothing's changed on my end from all the other times I logged in with Firefox.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I switched to Firefox for awhile.... no log in issues. Went back to Chrome tho.... like it better.

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

Firefox works just fine for me.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Ok, thank you for the comments, I'll investigate it further.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I've tried them all and for me BRAVE is the choice!

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I use Firefox with an extension that disables javascript. If I don't whitelist tuscl.net I get an error similar to the one you describe when trying to login. Not sure if you're using vanilla Firefox or not.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I just logged in to Firefox on both desktop and phone.

Sorry I can't be more help

Profile picture for booji boy
booji boy
•

I use Opera and I've never run into issues.

Profile picture for joatmon
joatmon
•

I have had similar problems in the past. Works fine for me now but I once had to reset my password. After that it worked fine.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

No problems on my end. Firefox seldom gives me issues.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement