tuscl

What kind of slave owner do you think you would be ? ( Historical Hypothetical)

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So let me prefis this with im a student of history. It's fascinating to me about different time periods. I also believe in reincarnation so it causes me to reflect on how would i have been or how was i in past life.

So i have no racist agenda or ill intention. So please join in the fun as we play with the possibility of what if

Now to the matter i think i would be an amazing slave owner LOL

I would never need to abuse my slaves honestly. I would give them the best housing, food, clothing, education and frienship

Would like to thank i would be loved.

Now some funny thoughts

I would definitely buy very attractive girls for the house LOL. Obviously they would cook, clean and pleasure me and my son's

But

I would buy attractive and strong men for the fields. So if my wife or daughters wanted some BBC they could feasts.

I also would let the slaves marry and create families as i believe it would help them with happiness with the lot they was given.

Alright guys your turn

24 comments

• bdirect
    4 years ago
    Hypothetical: i would be like thomas jefferson
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This seems like a very dangerous discussion in many ways.

Saying you’d be a great slave owner is somewhat of an oxymoron. But what do I know.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    "Non"
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    this is a very intelligent college level question,,,, juice put some thought into it.............. you would see this discussion on main stream news
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    hmm seems like juicer is a caring, sharing, giving kinda slave owner. amazing.
    no one in hollywood has ever made this into a motion pic. with the right director i'd watch.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Conflicted. Very.
    Actually I'd have to be quite a different person than I am to be one.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Do doms/masters that run an S&M dungeon with several consenting subs/sex slaves count?
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    nah-he probably means slave owner 13-18th century eras. times when you could buy and sell like you would a house, horse, car, etc.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    well that's no fun. ):
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Evidently Eve didn’t read the prefis.

Just kidding! Phonics are the best!
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    since you study history, what if germany control europe today..... would europe be better or worst......... some think france would be better
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I would be the type of slave owner Eve is talking about
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >what if germany control europe today

Um, they kind of do now.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    I think I'd prefer to be a slave owner in the Roman era.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Strong families breed independence so a slave owner who built a system of strong families among his slaves would last about 2 years. If the traditional family hadn't been under attack in the United States for almost 60 years we wouldn't be locked down because of the power of groups of families. We'll call them clans.......
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    History is History.
    Today in Sex world you can be both a Master and a Slave same day.
    ... Prefis that
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    If they made a movie about this it would be the family feel good of the year lol

Title it "Pride of the South"

Also you can't lead me to believe that all white slave owners in the South was evil

I bet there was some that treated them like family and even had mixed children

Hell if my slaves wanted freedom i would help them achieve that goal especially if i was a wealthy slave owner i could do all in my power to get them to Canada or Mexico or whatever needed to be done.

I also do believe there was some very evil slave owners and they needed to be put in fucking check treating another human free or slaved like that.

Now i do have southern pride but there is no racism in that pride

Its a lot like ppl from the west having pride in all the cowboy hourse shit Lol

Yes i will agree a lot of racism in southern pride was apart of it then

But for today's generation of more progressive southern thinkers its a waterbed down version of all that shit and manly a more playful dukes of hazards pride of just being dumb and fun redkneck s LOL

I love African women and enjoy making sweet love to them every possible opportunity i can get.

I love the hip hop culture and music

Nothing about me is racist with expections to my looks and geographic location that a person can stereotype

Cash lol finally some one saw the funny misspell LOL shit had me rolling

Thanks for all the comments and discussion

Sorry if i actually offend anyone but i disagree with the thought the mention of this topic is racist within itself

If ppl dont learn and debate ideas of history we will repeat that bull Shit.

And for those that now me well know some of my best friends are black and love me deeply... Hell they say some funny racist shit themselves that usually stick my fat ass in the floor rolling
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I believe the move was "Django unchained"
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "this is racism at it's finest.. even to bring up the topic of owning a slave is repulsively gross... go wave your confederate flag"

^ lmao i get it why you hate chinese women... or women in general
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Now to the German question.. Do i think shit would be better ?

Since i feel this question is a set up to catch me so you can call me a full blown racist definitely no

I do not believe African ppl are the at the bottom of humanity and damn near monkeys as used to be thought even in northern schools in Harvard and Princeton and all that Ivey league shit..

Dont forget in the late 1800 and early 1900 their was intellectual racism tought in university in America and New York even had zoo's with other black native ppl to look at.

I do not believe that white ppl are a supreme race that is some bull shit

I do think we have some gen in the pool that makes us want to ccontrol shit more than other groups of ppl

Hell look at sports African ppl are physically by genetics more dominate than other races

And even in the world of academia many inventions have been because of very brilliant African ppl more intelligent than any damn white man LOL

Also fuck Hitler and his little Nazi party like seriously. What he was about was truely fucked up

• JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    And if your curious i really dont support trump

Im a fucking liberal LOL

Trump is funny as shit and shows that even trolls can be president LOL

• JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Nor do i believe or worship white Republican Jesus

I follow the Jewish Taliban looking Jesus that was grossly misunderstood and was teaching a form of Buddhism or Hinduism or some Hindu shit he learned in his missing year's

He was not God but was trying to show us all that we are all God and that we should treat everyone equally

I also dont believe in the God in the sky but a more star wars Force kinda God
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    So I'm Irish and Scottish with some German in my blood

Is it racists that i study my ancestry ?

Is it racists if i hold pride in my ppl without hate for other ppl ?

Is it racists for loving the Vikings in my blood line ?

If so your just as retarded as the feminist that believe men can't be real men without being sexist

That is what is wrong with this generation and country

That bull shit
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Now in true reality their is no white or black or brown

No jew no Muslim or Christian

Its all God and as God we should love ourselves
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion