tuscl

How many older members are willing to die for the economy??

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:14 PM
How many older members of this forum are fine with dying to reopen america and help businesses get their profits up? Will you die for Trump?

20 comments

• founder
    4 years ago
    It's not as simple as businesses getting their profits up.

It's not dying for Trump.

Anyone who can't understand that has no understanding what it means to make responsible choices.

If you don't want to get sick, stay home.

I'm sure you're not happy with your mayor wanting to open Vegas back up, but remember, you have the right to shelter in place. No one is forcing you to go out in public.

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Founder is correct! Stay at home if you want to remain completely safe.

I’m not sure when they will ease the lockdown in NJ, but I’d love to get out and take a few laps around the nearby parks. They closed the shit out of the state.

With all the toxic dumping in NJ I’m surprised how the virus has spread. If any state should have immunity - it’s Jersey - lol!
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    How many members would be willing to die in an all out VIP session?
  • founder
    4 years ago
    That's gotta be in the high 90 percent range
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    That's pretty much the way I want to go. I want my last words to be "just move a little to the left... THERE! Stay right ther--"
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Please make sure you're up to date on your blood pressure meds before entering the VIP.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Your momma!
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Once we start the anti-body testing, we are going to find out that there are a lot more people out there that have already had it. This thing is not near a deadly as we feared. I am all for opening things up.

And well said Founder !
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    I can imagine strip clubs being the very last thing to open up. There are other businesses like dentists and barber shops where you might have some incidental physical contact but those are both considered necessities. By the time the clubs open back up everyone who was going to get the disease probably will have already gotten it. The oldest customers who might still transmit it or catch it, to the extent it still exists, are also going to be frightened about going back so the clubs are going to be filed with younger people who won't have to worry much.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "How many members would be willing to die in an all out VIP session?"

Define all out...
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    If the clubs don't open before all the strippers finish online programmer boot camp then my life will be worthless anyway.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Social distancing doeant work unless its enforced throughout society. Theres also the affordability factor. Trump is asking people to die for business profits.

As far as opening clubs goes. I think everything should open up at once when its safe to do so. Otherwise it will just prolong the economic impact.
    4 years ago
    It is also about not overwhelming the apparently inadequate medical resources - if everyone who is going to get sick gets sick at the same time all those who cannot get hospital beds will perish. Therefore having a more controlled drawn out epidemic will allow more folks to survive it.
  • SteveSutton
    4 years ago
    Die for Trump? While he's getting a golden shower from 2 hot Russion hookers and grabs 'em by the pussy? I don't think so.

• bkkruined
    4 years ago
    Naw, like everyone else here, I'M INVINCIBLE!!!!
    Even if I did get it, I'd for sure be one of them with no symptoms, or light symptoms. At worse, a bad fever for 2-3 weeks?
    But, I live 2 doors down the street from and see my very senior mom every day, almost, for one thing or another. And I don't want to be the irresponsible jackass that leads to her getting sick and dying. And, she's staying home, seriously, not going anywhere, no other visitors. So, no one else is around to be the irresponsible ass to get rid of her, so I gotta stay home too...
    Because it's not just me living and dying, it's getting other people sick and likely dead over something entirely avoidable. (cause I'm full time work from home).
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @Eve, making sure your blood pressure meds are on schedule is a good practice before entering VIP even without Covid.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    How many?

Zero

and

NO
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm with @bkk

The lockdown is not about an individual person - it's about what's best for our society as a whole - the "I ain't afraid of it" or "I'm not at high-risk" way-of-thinking IMO is the wrong way to be looking at it - any person getting the virus is potentially a death-sentence to someone else especially if they unknowingly have it - any infected person can by themselves start a chain-reaction of infection, and thus the reason for the lockdown, to stop that exponential infection rate that would not only cause a lot of deaths, but overwhelm the healthcare system - it's a sobering thought that if one is unlucky enough to need a ventilator, it's over an 80% chance they won't make it - and it's been proven that not being in a high-risk group does not mean one is immune.

As important as the economy is, the # 1 goal IMO needs to be to stamp out this virus - IMO the economy will come roaring back once this is accomplished - I don't have a crystal-ball, but I feel in the long-run acting prematurely w.rt. opening-up society would prove to be more costly - at the very-least we need to have effective testing to better be able to monitor the situation, vs opening-up and just crossing-our-fingers.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Focused protection was the alternative plan, to protect senior. Not the Sarah Cody and Anthony Fauci shut down.

But Fauci and Francis Collins decided to destroy the focused protection alternative, the Great Barrington Declaration.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion