tuscl

Received $7000 EIDL Advance from the Treasury

I just received a $7,000 EIDL Advance from the Treasury.

This Advance will enable my business to maintain Payroll as well as pay our lease during this Pandemic.

Thanks to President Donald J Trump, the Senate & as well Congress for helping out small businesses during this period.

Small businesses remain the backbone of the American Economy.

11 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    What happened to self-reliance and rugged individualism and standing on your own two feet?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Thank your grandchildren, because they will be the ones saddled with the debt when you're gone. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Ya RickiBoi you’re just jealous cuz you ain’t eligible 😆
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Actually I am eligible for PPP, but I can't honestly certify that I need it, which is one of the requirements. When this is all over, I suspect that there is going to be Hell to pay for any firm that took the funds when their businesses did not experience a significant income hit. There are even stories of hedge fund managers taking the loans because, in the view of many, it is free payroll money.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You’re an idiot and I’m being serious
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Explain
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    if you can’t certify that you need it you aren’t eligible for starters
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Ah, I see. You're 100% right 25, at least in theory. But there are a lot of firms playing games with the definition of "need." There aren't many businesses that haven't taken some type of hit because of this and many are using their more modest challenges to justify the certification. some are also rationalizing it because they claim to be concerned about what the short-term future holds.

Hence my post above.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    How far will 7k actually go? That can't even be half a months payroll.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @JamesSD

That’s the initial disbursements,

I’m still waiting for the full loan offer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion