Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Simone Biles takes handstand challenge to new level

W
wallanonVIP6415163

I'm not rich. I'm just bored. Really, really bored...

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Obviously the Olympic gymnast is not a stripper, but damn. And technically a piece of clothing was removed.

instagram.com cnn.com

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Goodclubrep
Goodclubrep
•

Shit, I knew I liked her!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Impressive.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Hot damn

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Holy crap!

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Keep going

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

I feel the need to tip her

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Thank you wallanon. I try hard

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

^ ooooh shit! Wrong account

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is some talent 👍

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very cool. Definitely very difficult to do.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

She is impressive!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Definitely Bang (as opposed to Marry or Kill)

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

She wobbled a lot while doing it. Probably will get better with practice.

W
wallanon
•

"She wobbled a lot while doing it. Probably will get better with practice."

Tough to impress much, McNulty? lol.

That's probably how I am about clubs. I've been trying to write a review on Penthouse Club in Baltimore without trashing it for a week now. Decent club, I think. Turrible visit.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Ha! Someone had to say it. Not to get serious, but this country owes her a debt for what she had to go through. I’m glad she can still do things like this to amaze us and make people happy.

PHC Baltimore can be a good club. I just haven’t figured it out yet. Let me know if you do.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement