Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies Meetup Live 2020

MontanaMarty

On the interstate

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m here in the parking lot right now. Empty so far. We still on?

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - we're on our way with some strippers

W
wallanon
•

Is today when it was supposed to happen?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

April 8. You are six days early.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Do they have toilet paper ?

Profile picture for MontanaMarty
MontanaMarty
•

Ok I brought the beers

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

I can bring an old couch anybody have a boombox and maybe a tent

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

As long as you're not referring to the tent in your pants...go ahead.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I thought it was 4/8/2021 ?!?!?!?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

You have to give the password. TP.

Profile picture for MontanaMarty
MontanaMarty
•

Got a a bonfire going and some of the fellas showed up. We’re gonna make the best of it.

W
wallanon
•

He got a bonfire going, and by fellas he means poleece. lol

But a busted couch and a boombox is enough for a club. I've seen this. A tent might be a little extravagant.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Sorry. Couldn't make it. Stuck in heavy traffic on I-85.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Think we have enough sausages and weenies for the bonfire or should I pick some up on the way?

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

We need a tent with the side flap to use for VIP... we can get some couches from good will, they will still be way nicer than the ones inside

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

Eve.... Ive got a sausage if you will bring the buns I can put it in

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Save me one of them beers

Profile picture for MontanaMarty
MontanaMarty
•

Cops broke us up, lighting fireworks. It was good ole’ time, till next year.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

So from what I see here it was just a bunch of horny guys sitting by the fire drinking beer and using an old couch in a tent for "vip sessions"? I really hope Eve or some other women showed up or I am going to be worried that the coronavirus has done something really wrong to y'all.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Yep. And I brought the buns as requested. You missed out. (:

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I knew I could count on Eve

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Bonfires are great until someone loses a wiener.

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

I picked up the couch yesterday and got it back in the living room but now I'm a little pissed. Which one of you pickle sniffers are responsible for the stains? How am I going to explain it to the wife?

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

^^^^ ooooh, we can get Shadowcat and Bubbaman and you and I together after this for some good male bonding time 😘

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement