tuscl

6.6 MILLION UNEMPLOYED !!!

nemesisk7
Putero
Highest ever ! And Trumpy is in office !

16 comments

• nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    All i heard was how great the economy was ! I knew it was all Trump Bull shit !
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    OH please....
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ unfair comment. I know I am not the brightest guy, but this corona virus is completely unexpected and there is no way around this messing up the economy no matter who is in offoce
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^ that was meant for op
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Im not a trump advocate, but there is a very large gig/contract economy in the US. These are people who would not have applied for unemployment before. Its a large number which will continue to increase until we get over the virus, but the stimulus package giving benefits to gig workers has to account for this number. I would be interested to know how many dancers applied for unemployment.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    *has to account for a component of this number
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You're a fucking moron Nemesk. Simply a stupid fuck. here';s hoping you and evefry one you know suffers for the rest of their pathetic useless lives.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Trump is a moron. Trump is a liar. Trump is unfit for office and incapable of handling this crisis. I want him out of office in January with every fiber of my being. I do not revel in 10mm people out of work nor our cratering economy. That’s fucked up.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    becaused the worst thing to ever happen to the United States was progressivces and their illegals base I want Trump to remain in power based on the common enemy theory. Kind of funny that its only poor Democrats dying in the cities and not the pathetic limosine liberal segment of the partyy.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    6.6 million new people receiving $600/week in benefits funded by our government, passed by legislation from the Trump administration!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Hi my name is Nemesisk and I believe that Trump is the cause of everything bad in the world. I also would like to get pegged in the ass by a Unicorns Horn while R Kelly is singing the line ‘Bounce bounce bounce bounce’ from His Ignition Song. Ps the Unicorn needs to be pink to match the color of my man thong.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Trump is da mane
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I honestly can't even wrap my mind around how big the number is
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think the number is low given the lockdowns and stay at home orders. The number only reflects the number of UI claims processed thus far
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I heard it's up to just about 10 million now.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    What happened to SJG He would've commented already ??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion