tuscl

0 Days Since Our Last Stripper Incident

As overheard during an emergency summit between the good angel and his nemesis on the other shoulder...Good angel says, "This is quite disappointing. We had just made it through 7 consecutive days without an incident, our longest streak of the year. At this rate we aren't going to get anywhere near last year's record."

Bad angel replies, "...and still 0 fucks. Yes, I know. It's a figure of speech."

9 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    For those would be customers out there in the time of social distancing, what has the lingering monger on your shoulder been doing to pass the time?

Mine's been complaining that I've got a phone full of numbers I haven't been using.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Logging onto tuscl to give out opinions on how to handle the coronavirus
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Contacted or contracted? That's a numbers game I'm going to try not to play.
  • Eve
    5 years ago
    Contacted. Heh.

"Hello. It's Corona, yes? Yes, I have some availability this evening. What time were you thinking of stopping by?"
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    I've had some strippers reach out via text message, but I haven't met up with anyone.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    9 days since our last stripper incident. She writes, I respond, but I'm not sure that's happening again. Waiting a few days for another option to be available.
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    I'm sending song links from Spotify with a fave of mine, otherwise radio silent. Still some good music coming out, just a lot more slowly than usual.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Trading song links sounds like a fun, soft touch way to keep in contact.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I came up with a solution to the be polite but uninvite situation. Subtraction by addition, but it should get my ATF to make an appearance. I'm fairly sure it's going to lead to disaster at some point in the future, but it should be fun right up until it isn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion