tuscl

Sudden Influx Of New Female Sugar "Mommies" On Seeking Arrangement

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 3:03 PM
I get at least 5 'favorites' a day, and they're all from these fake Mommies. All new accounts that have been made the same day, all of them claiming to want an online and sexless arrangement with a weekly allowance, all of them claiming that I have to have a bank account to transfer money to while a smaller fraction tries to guilt trip by saying that they've been scammed by Cashapp or Venmo transactions before. I proceed to google the numbers they publicly post and they all lead to other social media platforms with next to no following, all saying the same thing as their SA profiles. It's like looking up the sugardating hashtag on Instagram allllll over again. I guess I'll have to remove Women from the "Looking For (gender)" option - assuming it'll take me off their search results - because it's frustrating seeing that someone favorited my profile only for it to be one of these knockoffs.

1 comment

• Tzipporah Lola
    4 years ago
    Girl I totally feel that! I've been a member of SA on and off since 2015 and this whole text my Kik and spam numbers on profiles wouldn't have been allowed AT ALL. I feel like it killed the real Sugaring game.☹️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion