tuscl

The Hobby in Quotations

"Had a dancer leave a snail trail down my cheek during a dance in a broken down booth by a file cabinet. Thought my face was going to melt...", - wallanon, PM about a 24 hour club that another TUSCLer mentioned having some fun at.

9 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    sounds nice.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    hell yeah
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Sessions are a 1 hour fantasy zone. Beyond that neither party really owes anything. I have however helped them get their car out of impound or added some to session help them on bills." - Player11 with a very TUSCL quote

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Early evening, we parked across the street, crossed over and entered the bar. There was a guy at the door but he waved us in. In hindsight If he was an honorable guy he would have warned us and waved us away. "

Me, from my second to last review before the plague shutdown in March.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Really? I'm not calling anybody out, but this is the review you approve?" - wallanon, in reply to https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=368986
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Are you serious posting this garbage?" - mets1986, in reply to https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=369062.

lolz.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Good stuff Wallanon. Especially the one where you wren calling anyone out. I totally agree with that, btw.
  • JustDude
    4 years ago
    ^ S'Funny, I hadn't expected my admittedly stale review to incite to much anger. I figured the real news was the $10 lap dances, which seemed worth reporting at the time. ;-) /shrug/ There isn't crap going on in Jersey right now to report on otherwise. Wish I had something new to report, but everything is still locked down around here. Probably a few more months till things loosen up. Just have to live with rehashing previous visits for a while sadly.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "There are no floor dances currently, because of Covid, however VIP dances are still allowed. You know, because Covid doesn't pay the extra to go upstairs. " from an unpublished review of Tango's in Olathe, KS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion