tuscl

Articles can be published again

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
You now have the ability to publish articles.

Feel free to tell us all sorts of stories in this time of CoronaVirus.

23 comments

• Eve
    5 years ago
    Thank you, dearest Founder.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    VIP members can vote on unpublished articles here

https://tuscl.net/up_articles.php

Thanks

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hmm, link didn't work for me.
    (Android phone)
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Sorry, link should work now

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    And it does.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Sorry guys, there was a bug that reset all the votes. Please continue to vote again on article publishing.

Thanks!

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Wow this is interesting. I hope people don't get too stringent like with reviews, articles should be more wide open. I definitely lost a couple articles in there that I put a lot of creative energy into but it what it is, it can be seen as trolling I guess so I understand.

And did y'all see some of the crap that people submit, like a two sentence question submitted as an article? lol they just must be confused or something but I rejected that stuff in a nanosecond.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Thanks muddy

You have a few articles in the queue, you just don't see them.

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    " The Process; A System for the next decade " . Do you really think this process won't change for 10 years ?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Let's see if these vote stick. Comment from one of the votes I just put in there:

"I'm generally with recap stories are for the boards and articles are for helpful sharing with the community. This is a close one."

Yeah. I put actual comments no matter which way I vote.

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    And whoever ripped off the BBC article at https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada…. Not cool.
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    There are two that are plagarism. The BBC article wallanon just mentioned and the one with the five tips for strip clubs.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I almost approved something even though it got a little weird halfway through, then I saw those three letters at the bottom...
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    sinclair called it on the five tips for strips. http://www.rumorscabaret.net/survival-gu…. And of course it's attached to a strip club, because this is shillery at its most blatant and spectacular.

That's a good candidate for certain rager's trademarked anti-shill greeting.
  • BabyDoc
    5 years ago
    Wow. I thought you threw my submission away a long time ago. First to be approved. I'm so honored. Thanks to all the judges and of course the little people who made this all possible. Of course there is now the follow on with the "rest of the story" since the original submission date. lol
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Oh yeah right that makes sense just like reviews can’t view/vote your own stuff. I think it’s a cool improvement, just another way for users to be more interactive with the site.

@warrior lol I’ll it’s hard to even remember. I wrote that last year sometime.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Finally an upside to the CoronaVirus as it has given our beloved founder the free time to reintroduce this feature.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Thanks, founder. I've noticed a few strange nuances. The article that got published today didn't have a list of publishers, or how they voted. Do articles still need 7 looks with 4 up votes to be published.

Also , coming back to list, still see unpublished articles that I already voted on. When I click to vote (thinking it might have been duplicate submission, I get a pop up "article no longer unpublished". (Didn't see it in articles, unless it's someone I have on ignore.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Articles need 5 looks with 3 upvotes

You may see articles again because I had a bug earlier that wiped out all the votes, or you may need to refresh the page.

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Submitted article "30 quotes for investment i found on the net...... good luck to all.........happy memorial day 2020.... may we make money in 2020 for our hobby"

One throwaway line doesn't make a list of money investing quotes relevant to strip clubs. Plus this is copied from multiple websites. One of them is https://www.ruleoneinvesting.com/blog/ho…
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah - IDK why that article was published - it's a strip-club website not an investing website -at most it should have been a discussion-board thread - probably a cheap attempt at getting VIP
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    It took a few seconds to look it up. When I rejected it I flagged it as not original. Idea...
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    When I get motivated enough I want to write about how to fuck stripper hoes and what game works on them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion