tuscl

Pussy on sale?

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 2:32 PM
So when all this hysteria is over do you think the prices will be inflated or deflated for a little extra action in these clubs? I’m kinda banking on these girls are going to want to make some quick sales to get back some of that green they’ve lost. Hmmm. Stay safe all

27 comments

• Liwet
    4 years ago
    This is a good time for OTC. Hope you collected some phone numbers.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I know that this is going to sound strange coming from me of all people, but let's not forget our humanity during a time like this. Yes there will be plenty of girls over the coming weeks and even months who are likely to be desperate and it's ok to have a meeting of the minds on something like OTC. But taking severe advantage of a girl who is dealing with Armageddon in her life is despicable, so beware of karma. It's one thing to leverage a girl's own bad decision making or poor cash management skills, but quite another to prey on a girl who is the victim of a natural disaster beyond her control.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    I agree with Dugan totally. If anything you should be checking in on any girls that you get along with and make sure they are dealing ok with the weeks/month(s) possible of no work.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>”But taking severe advantage of a girl who is dealing with Armageddon in her life is despicable, so beware of karma.” ?? [view link] [view link] Personally, I think it’s going to be a mixed bag. Recession may cut into consumer spending. Being holed up at home may make men more appreciative than ever and they come in droves. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Ok, got it No taking severe advantage Can I squeeze her boob just a - little - bit more? Damn, too bad the club is closed. Here I am, RETIRED just a day and a half, even had wife's OK for a strip club celebration, and now I can't take advantage. Oh well, this will pass. All stay safe out there. And no severe advantage taking.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    definitely an opportunity for both girls and boys. OTC. just wish i was closer to tj and phx. hanging alone where i am sucks.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    @Nice, when I posted those threads, I was talking about using a bit of a coronavirus downturn or temp club closings to work out some better arrangements. I wasn't thinking about anything remotely like this. The 13th already seems like an eternity ago. Who would have imagined just 5 days ago that the U.S. would essentially shut down its economy for this? I'll admit that I didn't. I don't mind making it easy for a girl with some immediate needs to say yes, but not with something this devastating and uncontrollable.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    😝 😂 one day you’re going to have to create a chart of your scale of moral acceptability—when to benefit from misfortune. That would be a fun thing to see.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ It's simple Nice. It's OK right until it isn't. 😉
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ OK Nice, to elaborate... In normal times, including an economic downturn, even supposedly "desperate" girls have a variety of choices. If they choose to have sex for money, it's because they have some other reason for not making another choice, whether it's pride, laziness or just because p4p is more preferable to the alternative. As one of many examples, if one truly needs food, there are food pantries and soup kitchens in almost every town/city/county in the country - nobody ever really has to starve. If she chooses to have sex for cash instead in order to buy food, it's because she finds it preferable to accessing these services. But in severe situation, where food shelves are emptying, things like toilet paper and eggs are becoming a luxury, income sources have dried up and even food pantries and soup kitchens are running out of food, it's an entirely different ballgame. Anyone who takes advantage of someone else in a time like this deserves a special place in Hell. 6 days ago nobody could have seen how quickly things would go from "normal" bad to this. See the difference now? :)
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    >nobody could have seen how quickly things would go from "normal" bad to this.< This is just making excuses they have been warning us for 2 months about this but you among a few others have been poo pooing all the warnings and advocating irresponsibility
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I'd also like to point out the difference between "taking advantage" and "taking advantage" it's so subtle you can't even see it there, but it's there. As an example, you can "take advantage" of a sale at your favorite store. I just did it this morning, I picked up some mini-doughnuts that were Bogo. I could have also "taken advantage" of the fact that everyone is so busy restocking that no one is watching the exit, and just walked out of the store with a pile of TP without paying. The first is perfectly acceptable, the second is is despicable. I'll admit that I "took advantage" of an opportunity for OTC last week. It was a girl who had previously indicated she was not interested in that sort of thing, she probably would have never done it without the dramatic drop in business at the club. However, this was before the clubs closed completely, and she reached out to me to initiate. She was quite satisfied with the transaction, and has asked several times to do it again even before the clubs were forced closed. I don't feel like I did anything wrong there. Had I not heard from her and then hit her up this week or even next week with rent approaching, and come at her with a lowball and or high pressure push to come over, that would have been a major scumbag move, aka the second take advantage. I'm really not sure what this will do to prices in clubs when they re-open. I suspect it'll squeeze the mid-tier the most. The girls getting top dollar from the guys with big money, they'll be in Nice's group of guys who are super appreciative when they finally get to see a boob. They'll get their top dollar still. The mid-tier girls may have willing customers, but they're gonna be cash-strapped for a while. Some will blow their rent money on strippers and beer. But many won't. The bottom end girls have customers who are most likely to spend every nickel they have on entertainment, so they'll be fine.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "This is just making excuses they have been warning us for 2 months about this but you among a few others have been poo pooing all the warnings and advocating irresponsibility" I'm not talking about the spread of the virus itself, but rather the insane over-reaction to it. If we reacted this way to the flu, which btw kills 20,000 mostly elderly people in the U.S. each year, we'd be in permanent shutdown.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    But here we are. Our politicians have decided that having access to income and food are less important than "containing" an outbreak that is mostly harmless to almost anyone under 50. Hence my comments about changing circumstances.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "^ It's simple Nice. It's OK right until it isn't. 😉" It's okay Rick, you can cum sit on my lap and we can talk about this at a deeper level. I am a deep kind of guy.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Ooooh shit! I forgot to pit the winky face. 😉
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    RickiBoi don’t you ever get tired of being on the rong side of everything jes askin A winky face to keep you from feeling bad🤩
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Says the scared old man who is more worried about getting sick than broader economic issues. It's all a matter of perspective.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ 😂😂😂 LOL
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ so says the guy who suddenly found morality as an excuse for not doing otc because he osntoo broke? Or is because he isntoo scared of the corona virus himself? 😉
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    *is too broke*
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Huh? I'm still doing OTC, mostly with those who I've seen before. Read the message more carefully.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I'm supporting my local girls - just not screwing them over just because they are exceptionally desperate.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "I'm supporting my local girls - just not screwing them over just because they are exceptionally desperate." ^code for "I am a broke little bitch".
  • rane1234
    4 years ago
    Prices have risen across the board strippers followed suit..from what ive seen and why not guys were all at all time levels if PL status. Cat price needs to plummet but too many undisciplined PLs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion