Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Business booming for cam girls amid coronavirus outbreak

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not getting any of my money.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Completely unsurprising.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Not surprised what is avg cost?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I want to be a cam girl when I grow up.

Profile picture for 1952
1952
•

Camming appears to be down significantly as well. I get the impression that people around the globe are cutting spending / saving money for expected downturn & impact on jobs.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I was coming to share the same link. It makes perfect sense that it would be booming, but bang for the buck you can just search content for free all over the internet.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

I'm with shadowcat. More camgirls for you other guys, I'm cool with that.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Worst PLs of all time, cash cow though

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

How are you going to dance....when all businesses are ordered to close....and you aren’t allowed to leave your house....

That’s the point of the article.....

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I wonder how much PornHub traffic is up !

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Same in Jax. Business is still going as normal, so girls are still dancing while they still can before they really bring on the curfews and shutdowns here. Only places closing early is Publix and Walmart for restocking.

But I've lost so much patience with camming way back when that I'll probably just have a 2 week Hulu and Chill.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Santa Clara County under look down:

Who makes the best teledildonic rigs? Got links?

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement