tuscl

President Trump made great decision firing pandemic response team

JAprufrock
Did desertscrub's mom suck you dry, too?
Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:05 PM
The President is taking unnecessary criticism for his decision two years ago to close the White House Pandemic Office and fire response team.
Sherrod Brown, a clueless senator from Ohio, is whining about some letter he sent to the President two years ago complaining about the decision. The Washington Post ran a silly column from the guy who was in charge of it that got the ziggy.
Cleary, this is a leftist-driven agenda.
It’s not like anyone is ever going to miss that department.
The President should be lauded for his cost-cutting measures.

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    President Trump is doing a good job denying responsibility for it too. Even conservative commentators are turning against him. They say that people want Biden because they know we have to have someone "who knows how to run a government".

And Ohio's Sherrod Brown sounds like a really good guy, trying to stand up against Trump.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    It’s ridiculous that some progressives are insulting the President by saying his 2020 campaign should be KAI — Keep America Infected.
    That’s just deplorable on their part. Really disgusts me.
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    WTF is this political thread doing in this group?????

Founder, zap this guy, please!!!!
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Whoopsie, Overeager Posting Syndrome. Alcohol or drugs involved?
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Nah, JAprufrock is a good guy, and I think that a good case can be made that this post was satirical humor......
  • rell
    5 years ago
    Yeah I'm in political forums to duciss my political views . Here, I just want to talk about dancers and the clubs they dance in
  • rell
    5 years ago
    Discuss *
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    ATACdawg --
    Maybe he's a "good guy" simply because you agree with him. And do we have two sets of rules --one for "good guys" and one for everybody else. I, too, am a good guy so I guess I can do whatever I want.
    If you have to "make a good case" that it is satirical humor means it wasn't.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I once made the mistake of posting an obviously [to me] satirical political piece involving evangelicals in the front room. It was such a ridiculous, exaggerated piece of silliness I though no one would take it seriously. Wrong.

I forgot the internet maxim: "If you submit a satiric item without a smiley,or /s symbol, no matter how obvious the satire is to you, do not be surprised if people take it seriously."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion