tuscl

Parking at Penthouse?

Can someone explain where to park if you come here in the daytime? Is the "lot across the street" the lot on the opposite side of Fallsway? Out of Towner, drove by, but couldn't figure out the parking. (There were lots of folks standing around in the lot across fallsway which don't feel great to me to park there...) Thanks for any advice.

4 comments

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Parking is in the lot across E Monument St. From there, you cross the street directly into the club entrance. There is no charge to park during the day.

It's a good club, and you will enjoy yourself.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Yeah, park in the lot across the street facing the front door. It’s pretty wide open there and the street is busy, plus bouncer usually can see across the street.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Most of the lot is closed in. Do not go into the larger lot (the entrance if off another road anyway). The section for Penthouse is a small wedge on the outskirts of the paid parking lot. It will come up fast if there is a lot of traffic in front of the club so be on the lookout for it.
  • stripperlover777
    5 months ago
    👽 ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ Penthouse Club Cheers!

When I Went Back In 2009 When It Was "Scores", They Did Valet Parking @ The Main Entrance. I Went Here Multiple Times & It Was Wonderful!

These Strippers B 🔥 Hot As Hell'. They Are Great To View On Stage & Good To Chill Out. The Dances Are Cool But Always Talk To & Know Your Dancer First So You Are Sure To Have More
    Mileage. Very Professional, Full Nude Stage & Table Dances Back Then, The Food & Music Is Also Good! I Hear They Still Full Nude🤑
    B Sure You Tip Them Well $ $ $ $ $
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion