tuscl

Whats the pricing structure here? Reviews arent clear

Someone told me the dances start at $150 for 10 minutes minimum.
Yet there are some reviews claiming lapdances are $40 per song.

How long are the songs, 2 minutes each or 4 minutes each?
Are there house fees involved paying for LDs or just $40 per song no other fees?
Are the dances fully nude at the $40 per song price?

Someone said this is the most expensive club in the MD or baltimore area. If dances are $40 then thats not the case. At showcase and bodyshop, nude dances are $40 plus a $20 house fee.

Supposedly this club has the hottest girls in all of maryland, dc, and Virginia. If thats true then $40 lapdances arent a bad deal.

7 comments

• funonthaside
    2 months ago
    $40 is a bad deal when the dances are mild compared to other options in the DMV.

Penthouse is a great club for drinking and stage watching, but not for LDs.

While I'm not sure about the exact pricing structure, it wouldn't surprise me if there are both song-based and time-based options.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    Are the dances not nude or why are they mild? Even if dancer is willing the mileage is poor?
  • Manuellabore
    2 months ago
    There's definitely a $40 per song option.
    I've only been there once. Overall, I'd say the dancers are generally hotter than those on The Block, but on a par with Ritz Cabaret, which is nearby, or Gold Club, further to the west. I'd prefer either of those over Penthouse based on my limited experience.
  • ATACdawg
    2 months ago
    The $40 dances are just ridiculous. Frankly, the best deal there is a room with a dancer that you're attracted to, 1/2 hour for $300 for a topless and possibly nude woman in a private room with a door. That is arguably the best deal in Baltimore.
  • stripperlover777
    2 months ago
    👽 🤠 Da' Strippers Were Hot As Hell When I Went. Got To Go Multiple Times Back In Da' Day.
    ********Tuscl Cheers 🐦
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    Ritz is supposedly to be $30 per song dances with no house fee, yet some dancers i guess want more so they claim $40 per song.

Atacdawg arent songs roughly 4 minutes each so you can also get 8 songs, nearly half an hour for $320. Are the $40 lapdances not private and not fully nude?

And as far as the $300 private room will that be enough to get any extras without needing to tip more

Also even showcase theater and bodyshop are $40 per song, nude dances
  • ATACdawg
    2 months ago
    As always, YMMV. Also, you made my point. 8 really lame clothed dances in an open space vs. 30 minutes in a very private space with a topless, pasty-free babe with the potential of a full nude performance. Hmmmmm...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion