tuscl

Jeff Bezos Insane Wealth: The Video

joker44
In the wind

4 comments

• Estafador
    5 years ago
    Did you know in liquid cash, Jay z is richer. This video puts A LOT into perspective. At least IMO: https://youtu.be/0MeRN7LE1LQ

I.e. jeff Bezos is a paper billionaire. Oprah is a liquid billionaire.
  • nickifree
    5 years ago
    Bezos didn't become a billionaire off of income from Amazon (retail market). He become one because Amazon is valued by consumers, and the investors rewarded the company for it. Amazon itself doesn't make any real profit (i.e. return on investment) because of its heavy debt performance, despite what Bernie Sanders and AOC keep hawking.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    A funny video turns into a Rorschach allowing humor-impaired members to respond as if the video were a WSJ article.

It was a somewhat humorous attempt to visualize accumulated wealth, real or otherwise. I don't give a flying-fuck who in the world has the most liquid vs paper [except maybe shit-paper with panic-buying]. I'll leave that to my seemingly capable, relentlessly concrete-minded fellow TUSCLers. /sarcasm/
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    Imagine if politics or whatever asked for 20%+ (or more). What would happen to the share price from an iceberg order of that size?

An insane amount of money but I wish they would show how much is locked up and theoretical. He doesn't have this all in cash like scrooge mcduck - but he also isn't shy to ask for extra cheese on his whopper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion