tuscl

Meeting strippers OTC

Monday, March 9, 2020 1:22 PM
If you vibed with a stripper, would you meet up outside of the club? Have you done it before?

15 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    File this with HornyAsianBro and the rest of the new trolls
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Can you please go back and do a search on old discussion topics? I get it that people can post what they want, but if all if the threads you start are from the greatest hits of played out topics it's going to get old quick.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "File this with HornyAsianBro and the rest of the new trolls" If something is interesting enough to post a legit response that might be of interest to a random lurker, I'll still post it but it is clear that some people think flooding the board with chaff is a good use of their time.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    It never crossed my mind. Is that even possible?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @wallanon this board is getting a bit tedious between attack trolls and juvenile jackoffs like this one along with the political experts baiting everyone for some other weird amusement I'm just getting bored Civilized conversation like we used to have despite the flare ups is becoming a rarity.
  • DH7400
    4 years ago
    If the vibe is really good and the dancer seems reliable, balanced, usually not high or drunk, go for it. I’ve never had a problem, great times, peak experiences may await you...
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I met nicespice for lunch. Wasn't at a club. Is that what you mean?
  • Vipluvr
    4 years ago
    Yes. I'm not trying to troll. I'm new to this website
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The fact that you know the term OTC says you should know or have read about it already - AFAIK OTC is a term only used by those that are familiar w/ strip-clubbing - i.e. if they know the term, they know what it's about - so yeah, it sounds trollish especially w/ the recent rash of basic questions we have been getting in the last couple of days. In any case, this has been discussed hundreds of times on TUSCL - if you type "OTC" in the TUSCL search box you'll get previous discussions on it.
  • joatmon
    4 years ago
    Papi, You beat me to it. As soon as I saw the question and the fact that he used the acronym OTC, I knew it was a troll. And not a very smart troll at that.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I have met many otc and even done them itc. Fav was 26 and engaged when I met her - otc, itc grest fuking plus she would model bik and nude for me plus lappers. When she got married she said it would not change our meetings. 100 pct condom use but such intense excitement explode like crazy when deep in her and cum.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    So what’s up with your initial question Player11? You know the deal. It’s an option for many dancers. But you need to ask them first.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    This dam troll fucked up lmao
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    It's like the trolls aren't even trying anymore. I remember when the trolls used to have some pride. This was way back in like, February. Ever since March, it's been nothing but a disappointment
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Hold on a second. Are you guys saying that strippers will meet up outside of the club and have sex??? 😲😲😲
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion