tuscl

How a stripper's brain works. Example #184

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I was sitting with a stripper that was a bit fucked up. She asked me if I had her number. I thought she meant did I want her number or did I already have her number and if not she would give it to me. I was wrong.

She wanted to know if I knew her cell phone number. She had lost her phone and did not remember her own phone number. If I knew her phone number she wanted me to call her phone so she could hear it ring (over the blaring music?) and find it.

I pointed out that we had never met before, so I did not know her number. She asked if I had any pictures of her pussy on my phone because it might show her phone number if I looked at a picture of her pussy on my phone. I had never met her pussy, either, so no luck there. Oh, forgot to mention my phone was out in my car.

She went to Plan B and asked me if I knew anyone that knew her phone number. I asked her if she ever called any of the other dancers. She muttered something and wandered away. Probably went to ask strippers she did not know whether she calls them or not.

Oh, I had asked her what kind of phone were we looking for. She said T-Mobile. I asked what it looked like, She said it was the square kind.

This was a real problem. How is NASA going to get in touch with her in an emergency?

26 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ but, did she have nice tits?
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    bigguns
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    This is actually how a drunk person’s brain works.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Probably makes more money than 90% of Americans
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    And how sober was she?
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    > This is actually how a drunk person’s brain works.

Yep. This isn't exclusive to a dancer at all. If she shares her number with some customers, it isn't out of the question for her (while wasted) to think hey this guy knows me...he can call my phone that i'll hear (somehow).

@heaving - yeah dude, this is old news. You know how you can add a friend on snapchat by using your camera on somebody's profile pic with the coded yellow icon? Well with genitals you can just tap phones to genitals and it will add their number. So then obviously a picture will be in your phone linking the number (not of their jeans/panties, that would be ridiculous).

Doesn't work with AT&T lines though.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    This was within an hour of the place opening, so I guess she had plenty of time to sober up. Or continue to drink.

Don't most clubs have breathalyzers to make sure they are not sending drunk strippers off into traffic? Maybe not all do.

If I remember correctly a drunk stripper killed someone in a DUI and Riley's in ATL was sued out of existence.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    I have never heard of a club giving dancers a breathilizer test.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - substance abuse can incapacitate some folks to a large extent - kinda sad when it's the norm for some people
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I have never heard of a club giving dancers a breathilizer test ..."

I doubt it's the norm - but some dancers *have* mentioned it to me - I guess some clubs have either been bitten and held responsible for the actions of a drunk-dancer, or some clubs just wanna take extra-caution just in case.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve worked at a club before where the manager claimed he would breathalyze you—but he never actually did. Probably just reserved for being overly sloppy.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Spice, you may be fortunate that he didn’t breath analyze you unless you knew for sure that he used something other than his self stimulating device.

And as to drunk strippers, some weird conversations can occur but I think it’s the same weirdness level whenever talking to someone who is drunk.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    This is another case of stripper logic. It makes no sense to folks outside of this lifestyle.

I’m sure this stripper is a MENSA member - Male Entertaining Naked Stripper Association. So sadly she is unable to telepathically communicate. Her vagina may speak with other stripper vaginas - but those conversations don’t work on Google translate yet (as they are still working to translate reindeer).
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Get this woman a job on Fox News and get her a house in Area 51.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You spent far more time with this woman than I would have.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    This is the type of dancer who when she charges $50 for a dance - you give her a $20 and tell her to keep the change...
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    omg lol!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Never heard of a b.a.t. test in a strip club, but from a liability perspective the club would never do it, because by doing so they are assuming the risk of sending a drunk home.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    I can confirm the breathalyzer happens but not at all clubs, obviously. The place I know may be the great exception.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    I liked the original story. I was especially fond of the pussy question.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That issue of custies and strippers driving drunk is a reason why I would not want to run an alcohol strip club.

Hard to regulate the girls, cause they mooch extra alcohol from customers.

Local guy who opened KitKat Club, nude no alcohol, now Cheetahs, had a hard time getting the city to give him the license. One of the ways he tried to publicly represent himself was by explaining that his club attracted Naked Women Watcher, but not Drunks as the other clubs and bars do. I agree 100%.

SJG

TJ Street, are the SG cleaner living than the BG, and how about the Massage Girls?
    https://tuscl.net/photos/5d699507cd73c
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1061
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^
    Yeah I skipped over this thread the other day, I'm glad I took the time to read it this time. Reminds me of the saying, "you can't make this shit up"
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Still though, it amounts to dividing women into two categories. Not all the women who dance in strip clubs are like that.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    My ^ response was to TxVegas, not the creep.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Huh? Relating what a drunk stripper said to me makes me a creep?
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    No dude I wasn't calling you a creep. The creep is the San Jose resident who posted as I was posting which made my post look like I was replying to him so I posted again to clarify that I wasn't. I enjoyed reading your story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion