tuscl

Clubs near McDonalds

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:32 PM
How many clubs are there near a McDonalds?

11 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    They exist. We had one near Taco Bell, but it is gone. Food place across the street from Pink Poodle, and then the bar 49er Inn. Burger King near Sporty's Bar. Taco Bell used by street hookers close to Hanky Panky. Big McDonalds used by street hookers in Roosevelt Park area of San Jose. SJG
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    There is a McDonald’s that’s visible from the entrance of the XTC at San Antonio. A very easy walk across the street.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    There's a McDonalds right down the street from Paradise Showgirls in COI. And coincidentally I know that because in your fashion I had to blow their shitter up big time. Was headed to the club, 25 minute drive, and on the freeway had that bubbling sensation in my stomach that we all know and hate. Was one of the shittiest bathrooms I ever used, I put like 15 things of toilet seat cover on that shit lol.
  • Assmanjoe
    4 years ago
    Bourbon st in parlin nj is right next door to a mcds - hop a guardrail in the parking lot and youre there. If a stripper offers to bring you back a quarter pounder that means she has a thing for you right ;) ? Wound up eating there with a couple dancers once...that was a fun meal lol
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    In Phoenix we have : Sugar 44 with McDonald's parking lot adjoining. Christies in Tempe with McD's 1 block down. Christies on 32nd St with Jack in the Box parking lot adjoining. McD's approx 2 miles west. HiLiter closest McD's 2 miles east. Cheetah shares parking lot with Jack in the Box Seems it is important to be able to grab a quick bite after avoiding a bj bite in VIP.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    there is a Starbucks and a carl’s jr. between synn and rhino coi. both are closer to synn than srcoi.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    at least the denny’s is open 24 hours. it’s just west of starbucks.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Tend more to eat at Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Carl's Jr., and Denny's, but not McDonalds. SJG
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tfp and @jascoi There is also a Jack N The Box around the corner from Paradise GC COI. Nothing beats a few JITB tacos after stuffing a few Paradise tacos.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Doesn’t anyone want to know the reason for this inquiry?? 🤔🤔 I find they are closer to Taco Bell’s myself.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Never have real cared for the McDonald's food myself. We have In 'n' Out burger. That is nice. Says In 'n' Out is the best of them, the one exception: [view link] SJG TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Graham Bond ✪ Holy Magick [full album] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion