tuscl

Which state / city has the best bang for your buck?

awork911
Hartlepool
Monday, February 17, 2020 5:10 PM
I've just been to 2 states CA and WA. Find the ones in Seattle to be better value than San Francisco, but CA has more cities which can offer better mileage. Anyone travelled to clubs in multiple states, how do they compare? Things that I find better value are - cover charges for the club (how good / bad are they). - mileage in private dances. - Girls to Patron ratio.

20 comments

• DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    In Northern California, best mileage (though without private rooms and the extras opportunities that rooms provide) for reasonable price in VIP chairs is the clubs in Rancho Cordova, which is a suburb of Sacramento. Read tahoecruz's reviews. You can get mileage and some extras at some of San Francisco's divier clubs, but it's gonna cost you. In Southern California, the undisputed winner is City of Industry clubs. High mileage and extras aplenty. Give Portland, OR a shot. Good mileage in VIP, but not really extras friendly. And the FN clubs serve alcohol. No experience with remainder of USA regions. Posts on board address high mileage in some Detroit region clubs, Providence RI clubs, some Florida regions, and some Atlanta clubs.
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    I guess I'll be the first to say Tijuana. Been to Vegas clubs and clubs in Southern California.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Yes, the tuscl mantra - if you're anywhere in SoCal, get the hell down to the border and cross into TJ. Must be experienced to be believed. And the spas there are damn good too.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    There's some city talk in this thread from a few days ago: [view link] If it's one US city, that city is Detroit dollar for dollar. Providence still sounds like it's top notch, but it used to be totally nuts before their state lawmakers got shamed into closing the "indoor" loophole. For an entire state my vote is Texas, but Florida and California have their boosters.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Hands down, East St Louis. Specifically, Washington Park, Il. Cover charge between $0 to $20. Mileage FS for $100. Just make sure you carry spare chalk in your pockets so that the police have some to draw a line around you if you run into trouble in that part of town.
  • motownkid
    4 years ago
    Miami - hands down.. no pun intended..
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    If you're in New England, the best is Providence, RI, and the worst is Vermont. I *think* there's one shitty strip club in all of Vermont. That said, my friends in Northern Vermont point out that they're about 1.5 hours from Montreal. So, I don't shed too many tears for them.
  • IHearVoices
    4 years ago
    It is definitely not Miami. You'll have great experiences here, but they're going to come at market price. There are certain clubs in a few places where the bang for your buck is good, but Atlanta and Detroit are probably the best cities overall for such. Pasco's up there too (but Tampa isn't).
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Nidan - Full service in Bridgeport is $60-$70, but once you leave the club, you're on your own.
  • bullzeye
    4 years ago
    Second what skibum said. Daytime you’ll probably be OK. At night, you’re rolling the dice. There’s a reason Bridgeport is nicknamed the armpit of New England!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I've heard both Fall River and New Bedford, MA, called that as well. There's stiff competition for that title...
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Generally its best to find an old city that has seen better days, with many other major issues to deal with. Its not surprising that Bridgeport, Detroit, East St Louis and others are mentioned. No offense to anyone who loves those places. In NJ - oddly Newark isn't a great place for filthy extras clubs. You must venture into Irvington to find the full service. Paterson is also a decent extras place.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ Those kinds of NJ clubs are places I do want to go, and ESL as well. SJG
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    Wallanon is spot on. He should know. On TUSCL he's #1 in clubs reviewed. All I know is Northern CA and WA are places to avoid. (Not trying to rub it in - just stating my opinion!)
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Thanks for all the info, things in CA have changed over the years. And thanks for the Rancho Cordoba mention. Hope someone is watching the Richard club in Sacramento, the old Club Fantasy site. It MIGHT go to high mileage. SJG
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    In Southern California, LA has many fun clubs but for me nothing beats the COI for bang for your buck, even the non-nude clubs are fun (though I would avoid Deja Vu COI). And if you like Mexican women TJ is a tremendous value with the lower end bars offering great prices (though less selection and mostly lower quality).
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    For a non-extras but high mileage seeker like me, I always thought both Phoenix and Albuquerque were better value cities than Portland.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ But then Portland has really hot strippers an A LOT of clubs.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    So I am confused about Miami you guys. What's the real deal? Girls on stripperweb claim in Miami you'll get fucked for very little money. Then on here I see shit like these Miami girls are wanting $1000 for an hour which is certainly not cheap at all.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Don't you know blah, that $1000 in Miami is very little money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion