tuscl

why are happy hours so slow at pandoras?

awork911
Hartlepool
i have been during the happy hour (5 - 7pm) quite a few times at Pandoras. most times i don't see the popular ones playing, the club is empty. do others notice this or have you experienced high mileage stuff during happy hour?

5 comments

• Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I see this often at many strip clubs during the afternoon commute. seems to me that the afternoon commute could have lots of guys stopping by the strip club... but I guess not.
  • FLAP3000
    2 years ago
    That’s that in-between time from the morning shift to the evening shift. The girls that started at 11 are usually getting dressed and ready to leave at 4:30-5ish. The night shift girls start trickling in about 6ish or maybe even a little later. Then it doesn’t get live again until about 8ish or so.
  • unclewillSea
    a year ago
    Moms gotta get home to pick up their kids from daycare/school.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Haven't been to Pandoras but at a lot of clubs "happy hour" brings out cheap customers looking for a bargain on drinks and dances. The same can be said for 1/2 price dance nights and other discounts. A lot of the best girls avoid these times because they know the return on their time investment will be less than normal because a lot of these customers don't tip or at least don't tip much and will often only buy one or two dances. These times can be profitable for their lower tier girls because it is easier to make a sale because of the cheaper price, but for the top tier girls who can makes sales at full price and collect good tips these times aren't worth their effort.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    The fact that there is Happy Hour at certain times implies that it will be slower than normal, in regular bars as well as strip clubs.

Plus, it's getting late for the dayshift girls and too early for the nighttime girls who want to be there later in the night when more guys come in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion