tuscl

NJ Clubs With the Most Spinners

loganshard
Logans Hard in NYC. Dreaming of Spinners Since, Well, Forever
Any recommendations of clubs in NJ with a good number of cute, thin, young, skinny, a/b/c cup girls.
I should be in between Toms River and Red Bank tomorrow (but I'll take any suggestions)
Spin some my way please.
Thank you, my horny comrades!

14 comments

• ginotheginny
    5 years ago
    Check out Delilah’s Den for an “extra” good time
  • bigman226
    5 years ago
    Untouchables in Keansburg
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Seems to be wherever theres a lot of russian girls theres a lot of spinners. Red zebra in matawan had some spinners and bourbon st in parlin usually has a great selection of types to choose from. Neither would be considered spinner heavy though.
  • loganshard
    5 years ago
    AssMan, do they take off their tops and allow contact for LD's at bikini bars? otherwise, for me, what's the point of a strip club?
  • loganshard
    5 years ago
    BigMan, I don't see any club listed named Untouchables near Keansburg
  • loganshard
    5 years ago
    Gino, there are a few DD's. Which one do you recommend?
  • K
    5 years ago
    Untouchables in keansburg is now delilahs den and it is in west keansburg. West keansburg is part of hazlet township so look for dd hazlet.

Nude clubs. Now rhat xxxv burned you have visions, ggr and centerfolds. Playhouse if you dont mind going further. None of these arw spinner clubs. You will find some in each
  • loganshard
    5 years ago
    K, appreciate the info
  • loganshard
    5 years ago
    DD in Keansburg shows it's a 'bikini bar.' do they do topless LD's in bikini bars?
    If nit, why wold one choose a bikini over topless/nude??
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Theres a bikini bar in Bloomfield - close to the GS Parkway - Tittilations. Usually a decent number of Russian spinner bodies there. However, the mileage is very low.

NJ clubs serving alcohol are bikini bars. The laws are a bit fucked up - but to get topless or nude the bars the club usually is a juice bar.
  • loganshard
    5 years ago
    Thanks Cash
    To me, with strip bars the main point is the stripping, not the drink or food. I wanna see, touch and be rubbed by as much girl skin as possible.
    Alcohol is good, but why would anyone choose that over tits, ass and vag?? Besides, many let you byob.
    Sorry world, but I don't get the concept of bikini bar at all.
  • K
    5 years ago
    Logan

Sent you a private message.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Ive had many tits in my face, hands on my junk and more, much more, at bikini bars. Some chicks will want a tip to take their tits out many will just pop em out for you, happens a lot. Touching/mileage can be same as nude clubs with the right girl.
    I dont understand the allure of spinners, im a t and lover myself so i dont know about their sluttiness levels.
  • loganshard
    5 years ago
    Assman, I appreciate your input
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion