tuscl

Would you go to a strip club to make it rain on the bar tenders?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

8 comments

• Liwet
    5 years ago
    Seems like a health hazard; money is dirty.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It was an interesting article.

I would not go to a SC to make it rain on the bar tender, regardless of hot, that is not why I go to SCs.

There is on bartender at a local SC who promotes herself like the ones mentioned in the article and she is popular and probably receives good tips, I do not visit that club to see her.

The article closed saying these hot "star-tenders" provide the ultimate Fantasy, which to each their own, but looking at a hot bartender while at a SC seems like a pretty lame fantasy.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I don’t make it rain, but I always tip the bartenders well. I found that it helps to have them on your side. They can be a fountain of info on the club and sometimes help you pick the right girl.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No.

Interesting that they attract their clientele via Instagram. Not surprising, but interesting.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I didn't read the article, but was pretty sure when I clicked, it would look like this is a product of black strip clubs. I don't think your typical tuscl strip club goer, much less a tuscl PL, resonates with any of this. My impression of black clubs is that it's much much more about conspicuous consumption (making it rain) and the show -- why wouldn't that extend to the bartenders? With us PLs, the whole concept of making it rain stymies us, and we're there to get our hands on hot strippers and possibly get off, who cares about the show? Just a completely different SC culture
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    When I see a hot bartender I tend to think they were hired for their looks and not their skills. Its usually proven to be true.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    To engage with the bar tender, but not to make it rain on her.

SJG
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    That's wherer BHarlem needs to work.

Though personally, if I were a stripper, I'd be pretty pissed if I worked there and not only are the bartenders making more than me, BUT they even get to dance behind the bars AND on stage occasionally. Just ain't right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion