tuscl

Dancer friends: Is this game?

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
Saturday, February 15, 2020 10:25 AM
Ladies, question for you. A couple of times (rare but it happens). It seems like a dancer has attempted to "get off" on me, while dancing. I know women's road to orgasm is very different than ours, so the idea of rubbing her lady parts on my part over my pants and achieving the big O out of it, is not out of the question crazy. I assume everything that a dancer does is game, but when this has happened (again it's rare) it has mirrored girls I've known when they are actually reaching, in that they sort of become very selfish in that they sort of force me into a position, and stay in their position as if they are trying to reach a goal (i.e. the dance at that point seemed more about them, than me). Often times, it either becomes repetitive or boring for me, and again I'm the one paying for the dance. But if they really are about to get theirs, I'm like well I'll stay here and let them, because what kind of an asshole disrupts someone when they are about to get off. But at the same time I can certainly imagine a dancer technique, when they let the guy think they are about to get off, but never quite get there, thereby sucking the guy in to more dances with him thinking he is always almost on the verge of getting her off. But on a couple of occasions one girl who was like this, plainly told me (and seemed like) she did reach - so actually achieving the end goal doesn't mesh with the con. So again is this game? And I'm asking because sometimes when this has gone on, I was done with that and either wanted to change positions or in another way break up the rhythm. So if it is game, I've got no issues with breaking it up. But if they are truly about to reach, certainly I'll lock in and assist with this happening. So what says you, magical dancer friends?

8 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    I think it’s possible if the clit is being hit at the correct angle, and it’s sensitive enough. As for whether she’s telling the truth, I can’t help you there.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I’m thinking that the last AA DANCER who did me in VIP without asking my permission, actually did get off. She made me have a 10 minute cunnilingus session, then she unzipped me, unleashed the beast, FS’d me for 15 minutes and smiled bigly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    When it comes to strippers it's usually hard to know when they are being honest, or just using salesmanship and stroking the custy's ego. I'm sure there are dancers that get off in the clubs and/or get into it - but at the end of the day IMO it really doesn't matter, it's not as if she's not gonna charge you b/c she got off.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    ^^^ I would love it if they would CHARGE AT ME just to get off, but that might be wishful thinking.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "it's not as if she's not gonna charge you b/c she got off." YMMV
  • George123789
    4 years ago
    Like you said in your post. It happens once in a while. Once long ago, I was with a regular who knew I was good for four dances in a row really got going. Usually I got some ass grabbing, titty sucking. But this time when she started French kissing me I started playing with her asshole inside her bottoms. Well she just about went into orbit and somehow starting rubbing her fun parts on my bulge. She was showing all the organism signs - which all can be faked so I just had fun. Before I knew it she had squirted cum on me. As she calmed down I asked her if she’d peed on me. She laughed and told me that I’d made her cum so hard shed squirted. She left and came back with a dry bar towel to try to clean me up - I smelled it and it was not urine. So I does happen sometimes.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    paying for her fun is normal. even in real life. (probably gonna cost you anyway.)
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Before I knew it she had squirted cum on me." I don't care if a dancer cums on me so long as it doesn't soak my clothes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion