tuscl

Current recommendations in Florida- Tampa and north to the state line

brutus421
Florida
Friday, February 14, 2020 8:13 AM
It seems like things change so fast. A good club a few years back may be awful now. My old regular joints were Mons Venus in Tampa and Lido Cabaret in Cocoa. I haven't been in a while. Are they still good? Is Pasco and Pinellas better than Hillsborough or has that changed again too?

25 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    I feel like Mons is one of those clubs that tends to stick hard with it’s MO and doesn’t fluctuate much in how it does things. Unless your preferences changed, if you liked it then you would probably like it now. As for Lido, I’ve been there recently. I’d imagine you would like. There’s a fair amount of pretty girls there.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Lido is a party environment for sure. Idk if you consider that a good thing or a bad thing.
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    Also just depends on what you're looking for in a strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Mons and Lido seem to be about the same as they were a few years ago - as @spice mentioned, if you liked them then you'll probably still like them. The Pasco Co clubs still seem well-liked also. Basically those clubs have not gone downhill and still worth hitting if you liked them in the past.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Depends on what you like. Also depends on the Season. Right now is snowbird season in Florida. Dancers know this so the supply is about as good as anytime. Come September, its hot as heck down here. So the mobile talent goes elsewhere.
  • brutus421
    4 years ago
    I am kind of all over the place with what I like in a club. A place that can make a decent drink is lovely but dry nude clubs are a legal reality. I like full contact. Air dances are no fun. I tend to like skinny to girl next door types with no strong color preference, though black clubs tend towards thicker girls. Anywhere else I should check out?
  • brutus421
    4 years ago
    Thank you all for your comments by the way
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Diamond Dolls In Pinellas might be up your alley, regardless of ethnicity, most are on the skinnier side. Anything goes with the right girl. Hit or miss in terms of talent. Lately, Scarletts has been really good too. My favs in the general area are Gold Club, Scarletts, Diamond Dolls, and Bare Assets.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    If you are not looking for Extras, then the Mons Venus is hard to beat in the Tampa area. No heavies at the Mons. And you get the Mons Venus grind from every girl. Just don't expect a hand job or anything beyond that.
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    If you like full nude AND alcohol, Pasco County is the area to go.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    "I like full contact. Air dances are no fun." Avoid the whole Florida Panhandle because it's literally all you will get in any city there. Stay with Tampa clubs for sure.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Pasco county up Rt. 19 from Clearwater...... full nude, full alcohol, full activities...... Bare Assets is my favorite.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    If this snippet from your profile still describes you... ** Younger guy, so shorter bankroll. Bang for my buck is the name of the game. ** ...then Pasco County clubs are your best bet. Then maybe you can write some more reviews so you can have your VIP status back and do your own research. ;)
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Wiffle Waffle is largely correct about the panhandle, unfortunately. You can get lucky occasionally and get a dancer who will give decent contact in dances, but I have gotten my share of air dances as well. At any case it will be more expensive then other parts of the state. Single dances are generally quoted at $45. I always try to negotiate.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My go to place in Florida for the past 36 years has been the Inner Room Cabaret. I will be spending 3 days there in April during the golf trip.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    "I like full contact. Air dances are no fun." Avoid the whole Florida Panhandle because it's literally all you will get in any city there. Stay with Tampa clubs for sure. ^ I'd heard Panama City is more liberal. But yeah I had a hard time getting guys to buy $40 air dances in the FL panhandle around Pensacola which really sucks and FWB that sucks but less sucky.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Granted I did not visit for their busy tourist season which is oddly summer ? in the panhandle
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    $40 for an air dance in the panhandle and $10.00 fullest full contact laps at Cocoa Beach. Mind boggling state.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Hate to throw rain on your sunshine golf trip ski; but Inner Room reviews have not been glowing lately............. [view link] Always did MB and Tampa golf trips myself. Hope it works out for you.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    So imo the FL panhandle sucks for the girls just as much as customers. A) a lot of customers do not wanna pay $40 for an airdance so we suffer for having low dance sales. B) the time sessions are avg priced so look like an awesome deal compared to $40 air dance... but the club takes like half or more of the money. So I don't see how girls can be happy working there unless they have nothing to compare it to or maybe they just do it on the side for fun and don't give a fuck really. I still think Panama City allows touch and has cheaper dances, but I never worked there. I think there is like 1 club and no other clubs for long time.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    The only place I can think of that fucks dancers over more than the FL panhandle would be Wisconsin. In Wisconsin if a dance is $40 you keep $20. WI is literally the worst state ever to dance in.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    at least FL panhandle girls keep like $35 out of $40 or $40 out of $45 per dance depending on club. fuck it's been a while since I have been there.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    Ski: You can get the RI Dollhouse experience in the Panhandle for $25 per dance and excellent beverage prices. One doesn't choose the Panhandle for its' strip club experience. One can however take an overnighter to ATL, NO, Memphis, or Tampa to taste the other things in life (NHL Hockey/NBA Basketball) of course!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    Panama City dances are about $40 as well. And tip out is dependent on number of dances, time in for shift, and if any rooms were sold. Category 5 Hurricane Michael fucked up the tourism industry and housing prices rose exponentially causing a lot of residents to move elsewhere or stop spending frivolously. FWB clubs are becoming more like party vibe clubs with stage rain and live rappers. Pensacola SUCKS and it's mostly rednecks. Sammy's brand clubs are tourist traps and are strictly no touch for either party. Stay with Tampa or head further south instead.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    ^ty for that info
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion