tuscl

Move Wildebeest!

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
There I am at a Jason’s Deli having a soup and salad bar when I spot a decent looking girl who looks like she has made some poor life decisions and makes my dick tingle. She is with her kid and wearing a low cut dress with plenty of cleavage and titties about to flop out. Some bad tats, needs a lesson in proper makeup application, and a trailer trash look to her. The kind of gal you want to do tequila shots with then skullfuck and aim for the eyes. And the type that looks like she would enjoy it. While I’m eating those big ass uncut carrots (wtf Jason Deli) and trying to spot some nip slip all of a sudden her big ass friend sits down in front of her with a bowl of ranch soup topped with salad accoutrements and completely blocks my view. Get out the way you big ass biotch! Lol. Wildebeest ruined my dam lunch. Rant over.

16 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    ...So you’re mad the wildebeest blocked your view of the woman’s kid?

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You liked eating the uncut carrots?
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    So you’re mad the wildebeest blocked your view of the woman’s kid?

Sure. Good to see your reading comprehension skills are still at a ‘See spot run’ level. 👍
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I hate when that shit happens - you're out and about and get blessed by their being a hot-chick dressed sexy and you're enjoying the view then some fat-slob ruins it - I too in my mind curse at her "MOVE YOUR FUCKING FAT ASS".
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Where's rickthelion when you need him. Sheesh....😉
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "who looks like she has made some poor life decisions and makes my dick tingle. She is with her kid and wearing a low cut dress with plenty of cleavage and titties about to flop out. Some bad tats, needs a lesson in proper makeup application, and a trailer trash look to her."

Pistola, do you actually know anyone in real life who lets you talk like this in their presence?

SJG

TJ Street
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3513

Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton - Dear Mr. Fantasy (HQ)(Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTaPTv0…
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    There outta be a law against ugly-chicks blocking the view of hot-chicks - I mean really - be more self-aware you fat-slob, focus less on the slurpee in front of you and more that your fat-ass is in the way - jeesh

😃
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Someone lacks self control and hasn't been properly socialized

If you were that imterwsted you should have talked to her
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Papi Chulo +1, he knows 'sup

SJG - yes because I can deliver language like this is in a comedic Bill Burr way which it was intended it ain't a thing. At least I'm not talking bout gettin pegged by strapons.

IL - I was only interested in an interesting view for lunch. Troll harder bro
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Not trolling just keeping it real
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Pistola, your comedy sucks!

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I found this hysterically funny. Only a progressive would not.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ skibum you would not get to talk like that in my f2f presence either!

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    SJG, you spend 6 hours daily on here arguing with members about your sexual affiliations, so how come you also claim to be engaged 24/7 in local
    Politics and building your organization? Maury Povich told me that the results on your politics and organization too, is a lie!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Pistola, your comedy sucks!

SJG
    --

So do the vast majority of your 150 posts a day including the random addons nobody gives 2 fuks about. Now be useful and tell us how you would like Bernie Sanders to peg you with a 9" vibrator.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    pistola, you just don't get it. You are not to be tolerated.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion