Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

On What Holidays Have You Clubbed?

goldmongerATL
goldmongerATLVIP221186

The Square Above Charlie Weaver

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

For me New Year's Day - Yes Valentine's Day - No Daytona 500 Day - No Easter - Yes Mother's Day - Yes Memorial Day - Yes Father's Day - Yes July 4th - Yes Labor Day - Yes Thanksgiving - Yes Christmas Eve - Yes Christmas Day - No New Year's Eve - No Birthday - Yes

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Any of the Jewish holidays ? If you aren't sure which ones are appropriate ask RickiBoi

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I do my birthday quite often because I celebrate it with my family on a Sunday between mine and my oldest grand daughter's birthday.

Quite often my favorite club has comped my VIP room charge on that day. They did on my 70th birthday and I did my only 3 some ITC.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Only ones I remember are Memorial Day, NYE, and my birthday. I might have done Labor Day.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Halloween is fun.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Strangely my wall calendar which usually highlights holidays seems to have omitted Daytona 500 day. I'll send the publisher a memo. :D

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Yes to all but Christmas and New Year's day.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I have actually found Viet Coffee to be the ideal option for holidays. Always open!

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement