tuscl

On What Holidays Have You Clubbed?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:02 PM
For me New Year's Day - Yes Valentine's Day - No Daytona 500 Day - No Easter - Yes Mother's Day - Yes Memorial Day - Yes Father's Day - Yes July 4th - Yes Labor Day - Yes Thanksgiving - Yes Christmas Eve - Yes Christmas Day - No New Year's Eve - No Birthday - Yes

9 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I’m not familiar with when the Daytona 500 is, so I don’t know if I’ve clubbed on that day. Same goes for GMD’s birthday. The only one on the list I’ve done was 4th of July. It seemed like a normal day. Father’s Day could be good, but I prefer Not-the-Father’s Day.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Any of the Jewish holidays ? If you aren't sure which ones are appropriate ask RickiBoi
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I do my birthday quite often because I celebrate it with my family on a Sunday between mine and my oldest grand daughter's birthday. Quite often my favorite club has comped my VIP room charge on that day. They did on my 70th birthday and I did my only 3 some ITC.
  • IHearVoices
    4 years ago
    Only ones I remember are Memorial Day, NYE, and my birthday. I might have done Labor Day.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Halloween is fun.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Strangely my wall calendar which usually highlights holidays seems to have omitted Daytona 500 day. I'll send the publisher a memo. :D
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Yes to all but Christmas and New Year's day.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I went on the 4th of July once and it was like a normal night Then on one mothers day. It was kinda dead and just the most ratchet atripper hoes were working
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I have actually found Viet Coffee to be the ideal option for holidays. Always open! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion