tuscl

Marlborough, MA. Advice request.

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
There's a possibility I may be going there in the next few months. Any of you guys know the SC scene there, if there is one? What is the average travel time by car from Boston? Any recommendations there or surrounding places?

7 comments

• jsully63
    5 years ago
    Your kind of in the middle of nowhere unfortunately. Mario’s in Webster is about 30 miles south. Extras available with the right dancer but can be hit or miss. There are clubs in Worcester that are closer but girls are pretty skanky and require a full body condom. Boston is 35 miles to the East but strip clubs are no touch and very expensive
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Contact @skibum & @CallMeIshmeal they both are from that area
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Closest clubs are in Worcester. Only dives available there. I would stay away from Boston, it's at least 45 minutes, anyway. Mario's can be good, as jsully said. It's really not that far to Providence. There are many options there.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I think the most popular club in the area is Desire.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Marlborough, MA, to Boston is about 40 minutes (traffic will make that time vary by a lot...).

You're actually closer to Worcester, MA, which has been gentrifying over the past few years. There's some good restaurants and craft beer places. It's an underrated city.

You're going to be about an hour from Providence, RI, which is where I go almost exclusively for strip clubs. But if you hit Rhode Island Dolls in Woonsocket, RI, that's a good club and only about 40 minutes from Marlborough. It's not an extras club, though. High mileage and pretty dancers, but nothing generally beyond that.

I have no feedback regarding Worcester strip clubs (there's a few). I never go. I'm spoiled by living so close to Providence.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    25 is correct. If you're going to make the trip to Providence and intend to visit one club, make it Desire.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Thanks fellas, I knew I could rely on you for great intel.. I'm trying to wangle a business trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion