tuscl

Vocab question

happylap
Michigan
Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:51 AM
What's a cbj? I was perusing recent reviews and ran across this acronym in a review of a Tel Aviv strip club. What does the c stand for?

8 comments

• dennyspade
    17 years ago
    clothed, condomed, covered ... Not bareback
  • happylap
    17 years ago
    Thanks, denny. I should have been able to figure that out, I guess.
  • ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    Since that question is answered, how about explaining what is involved in a GFE or Girl Friend Experience?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    In a TRUE GFE she goes on the rag, bitches about you watching too much sports on TV, then insists on spending the afternoon at JoAnn Fabrics considering window treatments.
  • kcquestor
    17 years ago
    GFE means different things to different people. To some it means she takes her time and you get the full hour. To others it means she kisses, or french kisses, or deep french kisses. To me, GFE means that she honestly acts like she wants to be there and interacts with you that way.
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    But, You gotta admit that BOOK GUY's definition was FUNNY as HELL !! Maybe its the ring of familiarity that struck such a chord.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    BookGuy; I almost laughed out loud on that one! I would imagine that type of GFE is very easily found, but not what I'm looking for! ClevelandTom: Pretty much what Kcquestor said. To me, in order for a dancer to provide the GFE, she has to do the following; -> she, at least SEEMS to enjoy your company -> She makes you feel like you are more than just a customer -> she is always glad to see you -> she isn't all about the money (doesn't count dances, or errors on the conservative side) -> her dances are usually more sensual than just pounding / grinding -> plenty of eye contact -> good conversation, about personal stuff (at the right time) -> she remembers stuff about you, between visits -> she remembers what you like, and how you like it -> plenty of DFKing (never enough) Interestingly, while typing this, one item that doesn't appear on the list is high mileage. I suppose that when you add high mileage to the list, it changes things... it's either no longer a GFE (it's something much dirtier) or you've taken things to the next level and it's more like a relationship.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I consider that the bare minimum requirement for any stripper I'd spend time or money on. In fact, it should be called Stripper Experience, something you long for in a girlfriend but never find.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion