tuscl

Valentine's

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Monday, February 10, 2020 2:03 PM
If my main bitch has to work I'm thinking of surprising her with an ounce of weed and $1000 in ones and making it rain.

85 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    LOL sjg
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Doesn't sound like much of a surprise to me. How about you give her some chocolate, flowers and a card that calls her "sweetheart". Now that would be a real surprise from you.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    :) :) :) SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I'm getting her a really nice card and a teddy bear.....and I'll. Tape a bag with an ounce of weed to the bear so it looka like ita holding it
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ RIL trick bitch move 😂😂😂
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Weed? Why don’t you just give her cash like Seinfeld did to his girlfriend Elaine? Lol.... To surprise her would be to take her out to dinner, or make it at home and meet your parents, unless you’re from a single parent household.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    If she doesn't have to work I have a great date planned. Shopping dinner and a suite in a really nice hotel. But if she has to work showering her with $1000 in ones is romantic
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I thought your GF was a stripper ho, she doesn't have to show up if she doesn't want to I guess you just aren't that Important to her.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    In Cali clubs with the employee law they have set schedules since they get paid by the hour.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    $1000 is a pretty high rate for a Valentine's Day GFE. That's probably double what she'd charge a regular trick bitch. For that and some weed she better tell you she "loves" you. LMFAO. 😂😂😂
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    They can make some nights mandatory
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @twentyfive it's clear IceyDodo is her #1 trick. 😂😂😂
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I'm sure that If you were actually her BF, she'd take off the shift, if she is an established stripper ho and brings money into the club they wont care if she misses a shift, Why don't you stop while you're ahead, you post with so many inconsistencies, we know you really don;t know what you are talking about.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    She just started there. Like last night and tonight are mandatory.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    It would be fun to have a good reason to toss that many singles on stage. What’s the best way to do it? Spread out over the night or all in one set? How many at a time? 50? 100? 250?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I was thinking all at once and let her play around with them on stage. Plus I'll request the song I do it to. Its not just the money its the experience for both of us.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco Pics or didn’t happen
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    You really are desperate for your own self validation in e everything you talk about. If you actually gave a shit it's something exclusively between you and her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    #troll
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    She's a stripper ho and this js [view link] about stripper hoes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LMAO and you're her #1 trick bitch in denial. Pay that whore! 😂😂😂
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I plan on paying my stripper GF on valentine's day, cause everyone knows the way you show your girl you care is paying her at work as a stripper with my allowance for the past 5 weeks from my over privileged parents.....nigga
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco I found your dream girl 😂 [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Not my dream girl but shes nice.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Member you never surprised a girlfriend at work?
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL you are paying her $1000 for GFE. I guess that means you can call her a "GF". 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." - IceyDodo, June 12, 2018 ^ LMFAO hundreds of dollars a day paid to a stripper whore for "GFE". 😂😂😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    This should be entertaining... Not useful, but entertaining.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @Ishmael it's useful if you want to be an extreme RIL trick bitch like IceyDodo. If not, it's entertaining at best.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    SirLapdancealot 10 min agoexpand_more @Ishmael it's useful if you want to be an extreme RIL trick bitch like IceyDodo. If not, it's entertaining at best.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    ^^^ She's not wrong.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LOL @nicespice thanks for the "retweet". But LMFAO we know IceyDodo reads my posts anyway. It cracks me up that I'm on ignore and muted but she reads my posts anyway. 😂😂🤷
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Sorry. Didn't realize that Nicespice was signal boosting. Perhaps I need more coffee.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Heaving, it depends on your relationship with her. If youre just a customer then id go with a funny card and a gift certificate to Sephora or victorias secret. NiceSpice, she's my main bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LMAO @nicespice "main bitch" is code for "I'm her #1 highest paying trick" 😂😂😂
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Heaving theyre like any other girl. Give what you'd give to a friend or a lover etc. But if you want to insinuate you want to be more than a customer valentines isn't the day to do it. Its something you just have a talk with her about.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    ^^ that's what I like about this board Quality, expert, useful advice just for the asking
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @gSteph LMAO IceyDodo's "expert" advice... " if you want to insinuate you want to be more than a customer valentines isn't the day to do it" ...and he/she says this in a thread where he/she is actually doing something more than a customer on Valentine's Day. He/she is contradicting his/her own advice!!! 😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Get someone what they like. Its the thought and showing that you kniw them. My idea for a tbousand in knes isn't about the money as much as it is about the experience
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    SirLapdancealot 40 min agoexpand_more @gSteph LMAO IceyDodo's "expert" advice... " if you want to insinuate you want to be more than a customer valentines isn't the day to do it" ...and he/she says this in a thread where he/she is actually doing something more than a customer on Valentine's Day. He/she is contradicting his/her own advice!!! 😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    no doubt 1000 ones would be impressive. and showey. imo... overdone.
  • Jammaster
    4 years ago
    I bought my ATF flowers this week. She seemed to like it. The waitress and bartender thought it was sweet of me.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Ok so I know it’s rude to tip with change, but what if you did rolls of quarters? $1k would be 100 rolls. Would definitely be a unique experience for her
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Or just put this on the stage [view link]
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    FLF... why not pennies? a hail storm of 100,000 coins!
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    My thoughts were that loose change would be rude. That’s why I suggested the rolls or the single coin valued over $1k. But now this pennies idea has got me thinking... I wonder if 100k pennies is enough to set up a Scrooge McDuck style swimming pool
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Sometimes we play this game where she spreads her legs and I flip coins trying to make them land on her pussy
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I played that game with her too but her favorite was sucking my cock untill I came in her mouth she loved to swallow my cum.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco said "Sometimes we play this game where she spreads her legs and I flip coins trying to make them land on her pussy" I've never really taken you seriously. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Its a fun game. She tbinks its cute. She doesn't have to work. So I'm gonna take hwr to a nice dinner On the beach and. A suite at a beach hotel
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco Pics or didn’t happen.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I wanna make it rain with a bunch of these [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I’m actually having a hard time deciding which one to get. Icey, what kind of uncut currency do stripper hoes prefer? The one above is a sheet of 50 singles. That might be too big for making it rain. Maybe something like this would be more appropriate [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Uncut sheets can't be used as payment. And if you cut them then you'll end up losing money on them.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Yeah I know that. Duh. But if I’m using them to make it rain I’m not using them as payment. They would be gifts for the dancer. If someone started throwing teddybears on stage do you think the bouncer would come over and say “excuse me sir, if you plan to use those teddybears as payment you need to declare that on your taxes as bartering”? The answer is no. Damnit, now I need to go buy about 500 tiny teddybears before I go to the club on Friday
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Youd get kicked out for throwing anything on stage other than circulated paper bills. If youre trying to make passive aggressive attacks on me. Shes my girlfriend of 3 years. Yes when I give her money or anything its a gift
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Jesus dude, relax. You don’t gotta always assume people are attacking you. Did you ever think that maybe not everyone is as much of a strip club expert as you are? Now I get it that you think it’s a stupid idea, but you don’t gotta be so mean about it
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    "Yes when I give her money or anything its a gift" But yet when other PLs do the same thing, they're a "trick". 🤭🤭🤭
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    SirLapdancealot 28 min agoexpand_more "Yes when I give her money or anything its a gift" But yet when other PLs do the same thing, they're a "trick". 🤭🤭🤭
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Chuga chuga chuga choo choo
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ALL ABOARD! THE ICEYDODO IS AN RIL TRICK BITCH IN DENIAL TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION!!! CHOO CHOO!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    MackTruck 1 hour agoexpand_more Chuga chuga chuga choo choo SirLapdancealot 1 hour ago expand_more ALL ABOARD! THE ICEYDODO IS AN RIL TRICK BITCH IN DENIAL TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION!!! CHOO CHOO!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • K
    4 years ago
    I cannot recall her exact words but one dancer told me her opinion of the offers to take her to a nice hotel for vakentines day... you would not take a mechanic to a garage for valentines day, why would you take a sex worker to a hotel and act like it is a gift to her. Her phrasing was much better. Her ideas were a professional massage with a foot treatment add on. Pay a bill for her. A bottle of wine, without any expectations. Gift cards for almost anything
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Icee should take notice his gf is a sex worker. Taking a sex worker to a hotel for Valentines Day is the equivalent of buying a new dishwasher or vacuum cleaner for a housewife and calling it a gift.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    She's a dancer not a hooker. A weekend getaway is a nice gift for any woman.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Still a sex worker, bet she'd appreciate a weekend getaway with her GFs better, with you there it'll be the same as a vacuum cleaner.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @twentyfive now that's not fair. IceyDodo is her loyal regular, giving her thousands of dollars and buying drugs for her. She gives him the best GFE he can buy and I'm sure she appreciates it. 😂😂😂
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Youre just trolling now. Weve been together 3 years
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LOL you are a faithful regular of 3 years to her. Why would she give up that gravy train of money and drugs when all it takes is some pretend GFE for you? 😂😂😂
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Not trolling idiot, just telling you a truth you'd rather not hear, she is a sex worker, and that's more of a fact than you can deal with.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    It's cute that any of you think she exists at all.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ That's not relevant in the context of this convo 🤣
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Dancers aren't sex workers. Hookers are sex workers
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Sure they are sunshine, just like we're all Geriatric Tricks
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    People define "sex worker" different ways. Usually the idea is that they want it to include, not divide. SJG
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Hey Sunshine, she's a dancer, where in a chorus line, a ballet? No bubs, she's not a dancer, she's a stripper, if she kept her clothes on, no one would pay one drop of attention, so back to my original point she's a sex worker !! Got that SUNSHINE LOL You ain't no better than anyone else, the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be!
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Sex worker stipulates that sex and or sexual gratification is part of the job duties. That doesn't apply to dancers. Some of you keep confusing hookers working clubs with actual dancers
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^And you confuse Stripper Hos with actual dancers what a delusional idiot, she's a stripper ho, a sex worker,
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    The "sex worker" definition was invented, I think by Carol Queen, to unify. Don't want them saying, "I am a dancer, but she is a prostitute". Want them standing together! So even nude photo models are "Sex Workers" SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    "She's a stripper ho and this js [view link] about stripper hoes." "She's a dancer not a hooker." ^^^^^ ROFLMAO two posts by IceyDodo in her own thread that clearly contradict each other. Who is this supposed "GF"? What does she really do? IceyDodo doesn't even know. 😂🤣🤪
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Well hit, Sirlap. But he/she gave you an easy pitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @gSteph yeah it's like shooting fish in a barrel or paying a stripper whore money and drugs for a Valentine's Day extra special GFE.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    V-Day One Billion Rising: Eve Ensler & Taína Asili Mark V-Day and Campaign to End Sexual Violence [view link] Opposing the forces if darkness! SJG Cafe Music, great youtube covers [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    And our Valentine's was perfect. Sunset on the beach. Very nice seafood dinner. Cruising listening to oldies. Smoking loser leaf in a hot tub....making love. Can't complain.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco Pics of the “Perfect Valentine” or didn’t happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion