tuscl

Miami strippers may have been stiffed boatloads of Super Bowl tips

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, February 7, 2020 5:22 AM
"“They were supposed to throw a [million] but they only counted 360k then it went down to 117k ?” she wrote on Instagram. “I think they finessed us. [Because] we font [sic] know the exact amount counted.”" Who would think that strip clubs would cheat their dancers? [view link]

23 comments

• grand1511
    4 years ago
    Were they using the Iowa app to count the money?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    IDK why they don't mention the club in question
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    maybe the stripper didnt do the mandatory fuck the club manager or bouncer
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I saw this on IG too. I wish I could work in a club where you make $1k without doing any lap dances, that sounds cool. These make-it-rain clubs have a bad reputation for fucking over dancers. $350 to work?? Ridiculous. Even more fucked up that they tried to pay them 30% of what they left with...imagine what their actual dividend really was!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    There was a dancer I met a few days ago. She said that she worked at Tootsies for the Super Bowl and she said that she had to pay $400 to work. But she said it was worth it. That sucks about the club doing that. 😠
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Damm. Starting to understand why dancers usually have a negative impression of SC management. Yeah.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Yeah, but are we sure these Miami dancer can actually count as high they are claiming? I have no doubt that management is skimming, but I also have no doubt that the dancers are overcounting.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    The girls who worked Stripper Bowl all had to sign contracts saying they agreed for the money to be split evenly. None of them were allowed to pick up any of the money off the floor. It was originally said $,1000,000 would be thrown. In the end though, every girl made $1,100. I saw varying reports, but most sources said there were 360 girls at Stripper Bowl. A friend of mine in Miami might be joining this site soon as a verified dancer. She said her club was rented out to someone during Super Bowl weekend and the girls had to pay $200 a shift to work.
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    The girls made $750-$1000 but left at 1pm. They paid tip in of $200-$500 depending what time they arrived. They was in the club for 16hrs $1,000-$200/16 = $50 per hour
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    I could make that in nyc
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    For Stripper Bowl? No. Every source said $1,100. I don't know about the hours. And the tip out was deducted automatically. The contract is everywhere on Instagram and also in the Facebook groups.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    my 2 cents, these clubs charge high fees because strippers pay them. the clubs bring in the celebrities and strippers think that they are going to drop serious bread. However celebrities are too good to pay for pussy and they dont spend any money. netting about $400 to $700 should give you the market value of the services of a stripper. if a stripper gives you shit for spending 200 as a PL you should keep in mind she will only get $400 to $700 from celebrities with over a million dollars of net worth.
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    Well the girl went live and said at first they wanted to give them all just $400 each but then they made a riot so they gave them more. They was made to count that money and yes it did take them till 1pm. Anyone who works at a make it rain club knows the burden of standing around waiting for all the girls to get together to count out. They also started letting girls in who weren’t on the contract later on because they paid $500 to get in
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    And DC_Up at Vlive said yeah QC drop the ball but unintentionally. But last year was the same outcome so why would dancers expect anything different
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    Lucky for me being from nyc I’ve done private parties for 50 cent, Ceelo and athletes so going to events like the stripper bowl for $1,100 isn’t worth it
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    ^^ If they paid 300 and got 1100 though, that means only 800 take home. Ehh 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... They were supposed to throw a [million] but they only counted 360k then it went down to 117k ..." I guess it was staged by the promoters - o/w how will they know how much $$$ will be thrown?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    From another article -apparently it wasn't a conventional strip-club but a venue/nightclub the promoters ("Quality Control"; a hiphop label) rented (b/c I had not heard of that strip-club): "... Quality Control has taken some heat after a seemingly unsuccessful Million Dollar Bowl in Miami. The hip-hop label hosted strippers and patrons at the Dome, located at 1700 NE Second Ave., Monday night as part of their second annual post-Super Bowl party. But unlike last year’s event in Atlanta, the Miami edition ended on a sour note. While some images showed dancers walking ankle-deep through one dollar bills, other videos surfaced which detailed underpaid strippers, alleged thievery and thrown hands. According to one account, strippers made only a little more than $1,000 — despite the reported $1 million thrown. This could be for any number of reasons, yet the most probably is because everybody wanted to get their money’s worth. Several instances of patrons walking out (and attempting to walk out) of The Dome with the dancers’ money were posted to social media. In response to the brewing controversy, Quality Control CEO Pierre “Pee” Thomas posted the following message on his Instagram story: [view link] Thomas wasn’t the only one who addressed the issue. Quality Control artist Cardi B took to Instagram Live to voice her opinion, claiming that the lack of — wait for it — “quality” dancing prevented many from making it rain. “You all weren’t entertaining!” Cardi exclaimed. “... you got to shake your ass.” While it’s unclear why some strippers left without a proper payout, both Cardi and Thomas cited a lack of — wait for it again — “control.” The Bronx-born artist pointed to the excess of dancers and insufficient security as the cause of the mess ..." [view link]
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    This is pretty ironic and hillarious, its usually the strippers that do the swindling by not delivering. The strippers got the shaft this time, but it common knowledge to stay away from strip clubs whenever theres celebrities. That applies to both PL and strippers.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    No, no, no. $1,100 is what they walked out with AFTER the $300 was deducted. Nobody touched any of that money per their contracts. Find The Dancers Locker Room on Instagram. The contract is there as well as testimonials from girls who were actually there.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Jeez @Bharlem are you here to give a POV or just to brag?
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    @Tiburon I’m here to say wtf I said 😑
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    ❗️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion