tuscl

Got catfished..... wasn't so bad

Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:25 PM
Had a date with a SA girl who was "29". Pictures looked good. I've pretty much accepted that most girls lie a little about their age. I just figure the stated age is a ballpark range. Add 2 or 3, usually. ( dont even get me started on what defines athletic or curvy body type) Long story short..... she's 41. By all accounts, shes possibly the hottest 40+ woman I've ever (knowlingly) seen in person. In a very MILFy sort of way. She actually took a call from her teenage son while at dinner. On initial impression, I would have guessed her to be mid 30s. First time ever been with anyone over 40!

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    f2f first meetings, like at strip clubs or AMPs, better! Girl can feel in her bones that you really like her. Takes stress away. SJG Mister Bond - A Jazzy Cocktail Of Ice Cold Themes [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - buyer beware def applies to SA - but, that's what initial-meets are for
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    f2f first meetings better than things like SA or Dating Services. SJG
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Happened to me also. About the same thing. Pics looked 25. They were. The photos were 15 years old. She was still a fairly hot 40 year old, but not what I was expecting.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    "...but, that's what initial-meets are for. ------------------- Ditto -- but at Starbucks, not a 5-star restaurant. It's not all that complicated...
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Hard to tell the difference between a photo from 2004 to today. We don't really dress dramatically different and with digital photography shit does not look grainy anymore. Where as if you showed me a photo of a group of people from 1989 in 2004 it would be very easy to tell that whatever it was, was not from this era.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    @3131 "First time ever been with anyone over 40!" Now you know what you've been missing. Some of my finest front room makeout sessions have been with 50-year-olds. Careful about seeing 60-year-olds on SA, though. They might be closer to 70, and when they remove their dentures before the FRMOS, it's somewhat of a boner-killer.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @japrufrock.... keeping the dentures in are the boner killer. I prefer all my women to be toothless when slurping my boner!
  • BigPimp69
    4 years ago
    Don't hate the player, hate the game bro
    4 years ago
    I'm hoping the 19 year old from the next night was actually 19!
  • EndlessSummer
    4 years ago
    MILFs rule❣😊❣😊❣😊❣
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    ^^^ yes. They. Do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion