tuscl

Generational changes in strippers

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I've always found it fascinating to observe generational changes in the demographics and behaviors of strippers. Because of the industry and its high turnover, I tend to view a "generation" in terms of the group working over any 3 year period.

Even since I moved down south 8 or so years ago, the dancer rosters have gone through constant change. When I first arrived here and for the first few years after, it was mostly redneck girls and others who grew up down here. They were predominantly younger, with a few seasoned vets in the mix. The drugs of choice, sadly, were opioids.

Then over the next few years, as the population continued to expand around here, we saw a smattering of transplants mix in. Things were really starting to change, both in customer mix and dancers. Then there was the wave of Cubans who tried to infiltrate, though they did not fare too well around these parts and have since lit out for better shores. During this time, we also saw a definite aging in the homegrown strippers. The good news is that the drug issues became less obvious as clubs cracked down and newer girls learned to stay away from the opioids.

Finally, over the last couple of years, we have seen a huge influx of new hotter and younger strippers, especially as the money continues to improve around here. The non-alcoholic drug of choice is now cocaine, which, while still not good, is far better than heroin. We are definitely also seeing a lot more transplants, though we still also have our fair share of young girls coming from a new local crop that has come of age.

What a difference a few years can make.

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Go full Mendel, ha ha ha!

The exploits of a dirty old pervert, who even has a copy written System for taking advantage of young women!

Drugs, alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, these are all no good!

SJG
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    The only thing I learned about the changes between generations is transplants and drug of choice changes. Nothing much about the girls themselves
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Esta, there was also the aging and then revitalization from the 2nd to 3rd gen. Then there was the unsuccessful attempt by the Cubans to gain a foothold. And the transplant thing is huge as it is a very different environment than the one the rednecks occupied. The change in drug of choice is also huge and completely changes the landscape.

And all of this was in a small southern city over a mere 8 years. I could write a freaking white paper if I was covering the changes in your back yard from 2000 to today.

Now I could have also expanded upon the ebbs and flows of OTC around here, but I didn't want to make this about that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Do you dislike the Home Grown White Shit Head Strippers?

Women of color work in strip clubs to earn a living. But these White Shit Heads do it because they are the family scape goats.

I can stomach them, but only to a point.

Drugs, Alcohol, Born Again Christianity, and Psychiatric Medication.

SJG

• PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Do you live in Jville rickdugan?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    PSD I frequent J'ville clubs.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I would say the biggest is the absence of the rock and roll chicks. It’s been fading for a long time but now it’s not even a thought. Really rare to see now with any younger dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Each crop of young people has its own music. I follow, in Strip Clubs, and in Viet Coffee. I look stuff up on youtube and on lyrics sites.

If trade is getting suspended with China, does this mean that the production of Pleaser Stripper Shoes could be disrupted? That would be really serious!

SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Good point muddy. I really don't see them anymore either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion