tuscl

It has come to my attention that my people are no longer welcome here

Monday, February 3, 2020 6:14 AM
My friends be aware that none of you are welcome in my store. No buy one get one Slurpee anymore I shall have arrested. I am leaving this ultimate list

13 comments

• apoopdeep
    4 years ago
    To my doll of pink sugar. I shall love love kiss you. Show me tits pretty please. In return you shall be my wife forever and will let you live in my closet.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Dammit, we are losing the good trolls left and right
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Maybe @GammaNu can come up with a blackface or porch-monkey character so that we can add to our repulsive set racial stereotype trolls.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ That is an extremely racist comment.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Well, @CrazyJoe, it might be racist if not for the fact that my post was obvious sarcasm. Maybe this will help: /Sarcasm /Sarcasm /Sarcasm /Sarcasm
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    My esteemed colleague Mr Apoopdeep, you are welcome to continue posting here. Your colleagues are also welcome to post on this site. I hope you have been successful in finding a girl for your post-cricket gang bang. I know you were looking for a budget type of whore.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Snooki's gonna get jealous if you bring @PSD back to da Jersey Shore You'll have to buy her a whole closet full of new affliction t's to get her to calm down OOOOOYEAH BRO! WCG
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    As parody accounts go, this one is stupider than most, so don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
  • apoopdeep
    4 years ago
    Motherfuck you you dirty motherfucker
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Agree with @georgemicrodong, this is stupid shit. If you're get your 3-inch dick off on making a troll account, be funny, not a jag-off. So, yeah, don't let the whore fuck you in the ass on the way out.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Yeah, total snooze fest
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    "Well, @CrazyJoe, it might be racist if not for the fact that my post was obvious sarcasm. Maybe this will help: /Sarcasm /Sarcasm /Sarcasm /Sarcasm" Well, I had no idea why Meat72 was calling Randumbmember... now I know why. You obviously have no idea who I am
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    ^^^ You dumbass. You and I are the same account. Stop denying it and get back to playing with turds
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion