tuscl

SUPER BOWL - KC vs San Fran

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Sunday, February 2, 2020 10:39 AM
Today is the big day. No Tom Brady this year. 49ers defense versus Chiefs offense. Can the Niners slow down Mr. Mahomes ? Who do you like in this game ? Do you have money on the game ? Are you going to watch J-Lo and Shakira ?

26 comments

• rogertex
    4 years ago
    Yes, Yes and Yes. Chiefs by 3. Over Under 40.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    KC, no and yes.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I like the Chiefs and J-Lo
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    SF looks like the more complete team - great running game; great defense, and pretty-good passing game; and they are well-coached on both-sides of the ball. This game reminds me of the 1984 SB b/w SF and the Dolphins - Marino had been torching the league that year and destroyed a whole bunch of single-season passing records - but SF that year was a very-balanced team and had the #1-defense that year. I'm pulling for KC b/c of Andy Reid but picking SF to win-it. I've never bet $$$ on anything and won't be betting on this game. w.r.t. J-Lo and Shakira - meh - they look good for MILFs, but I'm not necessarily a huge-fan of their music.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    Don’t have money on it. I’m going to pick the Chiefs. And I’m more excited to see Demi Lovato 😍
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    ^^i might turn the sound down at half time and just watch. Do J-Lo and Shakira do music?
  • ime
    4 years ago
    San Fran No Maybe but not a priority
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    Stats to know SF KC Record vs. spread 11-6-1 12-5-1 Record vs. playoff teams 5-2 5-3 Strength of schedule rank 12 13 Yards per play differential +1.3 +0.8 Weighted DVOA 32.2 44.1 Points per drive offense rank 4 2 Points per drive defense rank 4 15 Pass offense DVOA rank 8 2 Pass defense DVOA rank 2 6 Run offense DVOA rank 13 14 Run defense DVOA rank 11 29 the magic 8ball predicts -- 49ers
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    Super Bowl National Anthem Odds. you can bet on this too.... How Long Will It Take for Lovato to Sing the National Anthem? Over 1:55: -220 (wager $220 to win $100) | Under 1:55: +155 (wager $100 to win $155) Will Lovato Be Wearing a Skirt, Dress or Gown? Yes: -165 | No: +125 Will Lovato Forget or Omit a Word from the National Anthem? Yes: +375 | No: -650 Will Lovato's Microphone Be on a Stand? Yes: -220 | No: +155 Will Lovato's Microphone Be Black? Yes: -240 | No: +165
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    song will last over 1.55 minutes she will be wearing dress she will omit a word she will hold the microphone the microphone will be black and 49er will win
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Niners can’t just put pressure on Mahomes, they have to put him on the ground. In their 2 games against Seahawks this year, Niners put lotsa pressure on Wilson but couldn’t wrap him up. If Mahomes escapes like Wilson, Chiefs win. Obvious I know but that seems to be key to game. Just a small bet on Niners, nothing significant. Halftime show no, I’ll be grilling steaks
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    49ers haven't looked on the ropes in any game this year that I recall - the Chiefs have had some rocky-games and slow-starts and I think it may catch-up to them in the SB
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    both teams are even....flip a coin.... no home team advantage,,,, .last year KC only made 1 bad play that cost them a lose to New England and a trip to the superbowl,
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    Jennifer Lopez-50yr old----- her boyfriend list ...............currently is now A-Rod.......i think she will wearing a sling shot swimming suit Shakira-43 yr old-----will be showing off alot of skin too should be a r-rated half-time show.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    I live in Missouri; my favorite is obvious. SF is a formidable opponent; undeniably well-balanced.......still, on any given [Super Bowl] Sunday..... No $$ Halftime....not at all interested this year or in recent years past.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    KC is in both states, kansas and missouri.... the team is based in kansas
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I was hoping for the Los Angeles Raiders vs the St. Louis Rams. I guess it will be Netflix.
  • IHearVoices
    4 years ago
    No, Chiefs, no, and no. Mahomes has too many pass-catching options for the Niners to cover them all...and if they do by some miracle, he can run. Not like Lamar, of course; but he can. Just ask the Titans - even though that was more 'bad tackling' on their end than an actual great run by 15. I don't see JG throwing well enough to keep up with Mahomes on the scoreboard. Like GoVikings said, I'm much more interested in Lovato than either of the halftime performers.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    "KC is in both states, kansas and missouri.... the team is based in kansas" Nope. You're joking, right?? Otherwise, geography fail. LOL Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas are SEPARATE cities in different states. They have separate governments. Kansas City, Missouri abbreviated as KCMO or KC, is the largest city in the U.S. state of Missouri. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city had an estimated population of 491,918 in 2018. Mayor-City Council-City Manager govt. Kansas City, KS abbreviated as "KCK", is the third-largest city in the State of Kansas, the county seat of Wyandotte County, and the third-largest city of the Kansas City metropolitan area. Its governing body is a city-county Unified Government. Both the Chiefs and the Royals are based in KC MISSOURI. The Royals and the Chiefs play at the Truman Sports Complex in eastern KCMO [Jackson County]. The Royals play at Kaufman Stadium and the Chiefs play at Arrowhead Stadium just across a parking area from Kaufman.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i will watch the superbowl to see beautiful miami florida and south beach,camera shots,, i did live in miami 40 years ago, collins ave and a1a,,, i sure it is a different city now, just like america 40 years ago,,, it is a different america now
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Way different there are high rises all over the beach from north to south very few areas where you can actually see the ocean on Collins
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I don't really care who wins. I just want Mahomes to throw at least 5 TD passes to whoever Richard Sherman is covering.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Rooting for KC, but don’t have any money on it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    KC had an extra-gear that SF didn't. Mahomes put the team on his back and consistenly escaped the pass rush and made things happen.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Both teams sucked
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Is it only once that a player was turned into a quadriplegic on field? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion