tuscl

Ever jerked yourself off on pervert row ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, February 2, 2020 7:49 AM
Back in my poor days i did this a phew 2 many time's

24 comments

• bdirect
    4 years ago
    cheap thrills
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    No. But then again I never touch myself down "there"
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    No but I did have a stripper pull my dick out and give me a HJ for about 15 minutes as part of her vip sales attempt while we sat in perverts row.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    LDK, she would stroke it for a minute or two and then stop for a minute or two to talk about how much fun we could have in vip and then the process repeated itself multiple times over about 15 minutes until my CF at the time arrived and I took her to VIP instead.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    A guy standing stage-side opposite of me looked like he busting one out hands-free when the dancer twerked in front of him 🍑😮🍆💦💦 WCG
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    If you have to resort to doing that, then you're doing it wrong.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i have read reviews of strip clubs where guys fap in the pervert row watching the dancer
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Does it count if you just do the jerk off motion while cussing out the dancer?
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i guess it counts if your cussing her out because she doesnt carry a bottle on Jergens in her purse at the club
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    If you have to jerk yourself off during or after a clubbing trip, you have failed as a PL." LDK's imitation of SJG? :)
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    "Does it count if you just do the jerk off motion while cussing out the dancer?" Only of you are wearing a white suit
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    wear a protective mask and hazmat suit in follies, that would be too funny
  • Dain
    4 years ago
    I disagree with the comments that say that jerking off up front is a failure as a PL. That why I go to clubs! I'm as much of an exhibitionist as the girls are! Nothing feels as good as masturbating in front of a dancer on stage.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    A customer did that once, at an Uber clean no-touching club on top of that. Just behind the stage is a row of bench seats for lap dances. After I got done dancing for someone, the guy told me he enjoyed watching me give a dance very much. I didn’t catch the drift until security from that club walked up and told him to get out. Apparently the bouncer tried to motion to me not to walk up to him, but I didn’t notice. Oops 🙊
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Did they tell him to come again
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I’ve had dancers actually ask me to do that act. I’m shy. No fucking way could I do such a thing.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    @Nidan, are your arms even long enough for that?
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @fuiving, my arms are damn short, but my other appendage makes up the distance required. That may be why they wanted to watch. 😂
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Those kinds of places like adult theaters where there were gay men doing sex acts scared the shit out of me. No way I would have done anything, or even come back. SJG
  • Boit
    4 years ago
    In Portland, Oregon, you can't touch the dancer during a private dance, but you can jerk off. She will do what she can (without contact) to help you succeed. Did it once, succeeded, but found it awkward. I'd rather have two-way touching and no success.
  • Boit
    4 years ago
    A couple of weeks ago, as I sat in pervert row, a guy next to me pulled it out, the dancer shrieked, and he was immediately thrown out. And this is in a club where the dancers fingerbang themselves onstage. I guess they have to draw the line somewhere otherwise they can't say they are upscale and classy on the website.
  • BigPimp69
    4 years ago
    Nah mane
  • BigPimp69
    4 years ago
    Getthe girl to do it for you
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Tell him to come again lol fucker lol brilliant shit mate LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion