tuscl

Weinstein and Salma

Clubber
Florida
Saw this:
"Dunning, now 40, said Weinstein went on to name-drop actresses Salma Hayek and Charlize Theron, implying they had done similar things to achieve success – something both women have strongly denied.
Hayek has said she had to fight off Dunning, now 40, said Weinstein went on to name-drop actresses Salma Hayek and Charlize Theron, implying they had done similar things to achieve success – something both women have strongly denied.
Hayek has said she had to fight off Weinstein’s constant harassment and bullying. Theron was upset when some accusers said he implied they had slept together.’s constant harassment and bullying. Theron was upset when some accusers said he implied they had slept together."

I hope and believe tat Salma was the truthful one. Can't fathom her lovely self under that PIG!

14 comments

• prevert
    5 years ago
    Lots of women think they have a lot to lose by outing their abusers and the way the courts and media treat others who do supports that. If ANYONE has the power to overcome that though I think it’s Hayek so I suspect she’s telling the truth. I hope.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    prevert,
    Truth and the media are often VERY far apart.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Exactly. When accusers are portrayed as attention whores or worse by media it doesn’t help anyone.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    please Salma is a whore and so is Charlize, they didn't get famous by doing nothing !
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    look at the old french guy she is with
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    So if a woman says #metoo without proof we don’t believe her, but if a man who is widely regarded as a serial harasser says she fucked him to get a role and she got that role we do believe her when she says she didn’t fuck him? OK, got it.

Moral of the story - never underestimate guys’ ability to find credibility when it comes out of the mouth of a hot girl.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    And as the librul (moderate, really) on the board I fucked that up a little bit. A girl saying #metoo IS PROOF. I should’ve qualified by saying corroborating proof with physical evidence or third party witnesses. It would have made my run on sentence even more run-onny.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Dawn Dunning Should have said to Weinstein:

“Pics or didn’t happen”

When he name-dropped Salma and Charlize.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Thanks a lot, Clubber. Now I can't get the image of Salma under Harvey Weinstein out of my head.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    jack,
    I so get that. Maybe that is a part of the reason I tend to trust her.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Lol. You trust her because you can’t imagine a young hot girl fucking an old fat bastard for money?! You do remember you’re on tuscl 😂
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Cherlize Theron has only gotten prettier over time. By leaps and bounds. The first film I remember her in, The Devil's Advocate, I found her flatly unattractive. Fast forward to her recent work like Atomic Blonde and Prometheus, and she's a 10! As for the allegations about sleeping with Weinstein to further her career, all I can say is it's possible. Sleep with dogs, and you're going to get fleas.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    she sucked weinsteins cock but not yours .
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    It's anybody's guess if anything happened in these instances.
    But it's naive to think that hot actresses (even average-looking ones) didn't suck cock or spread their legs to break into the business. There's so much competition, so many pretty faces and hot bodies, that acting ability alone isn't going to get you there, unless you're someone like Merryl Streep. It doesn't matter much to executives, producers, directors, etc., whether they hire hot chick No. 1, No. 2 or No. 3, their acting ability is probably the same. So it's no surprise that some of these lecherous bastards would use their power to coerce hot, young women into bed.
    I'm sure it happens not only in Hollywood, but in TV news (Roger fat-fucking Ailes), the business world and throughout most professions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion