tuscl
LeRouge Lounge
West 47th Street New York, NY 10036

How Does the New LeRouge Lounge on W 45 St. Compare to the Old Lido Locations?

Lido_Mgnt
New York
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 5:25 AM
Some of our customers feel that the new Le Rouge Lounge is not like the Old Lido which had some great locations at Space Ibiza Nightclub and Union Square Model Lounge. Admittedly, Old Lido was a hard act to follow with 100 hot girls on a Thursday night. Other customers commented that the newly renovated Le Rouge Lounge is the most beautiful and classy venue and a place where you can bring your clients. Le Rouge Lounge has the additional advantage and security of knowing it's at a fully licensed and properly zoned adult club.

38 comments

• Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    You’re annoyingly. Buy ad space and shill the old fashioned way instead of spamming our boards and reviews. You’ve guaranteed I will never visit your club.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    It’s absolutely horrible. The old location sucked, this new one sucks ass
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Haven’t actually been there, but it’s the impression I get from the way OP acts on this site
  • Lido_Mgnt
    4 years ago
    Looking for discussion and not comments by haters who have never been to the Club. If you have never been to Le Rouge Lounge, you are welcome to come to the Le Rouge Lounge for the first time, Non-Member price of $30. Mention at the Door password "TUSCL Special" and you will also get a free premium drink ticket for the bar.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Never been to the club but next time I'm in NYC I plan to. From the website it's a beautifully acquainted venue and the talent is pretty good. The main complaints I've read is less mileage than the previous clubs, higher drinks, and not as hot talent. I give you guys kudos for even caring this much about the product
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Are the footjobs as good as at the old location? [view link] ^^(good footjob) WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Do they do massages? Massage style back rooms, with strip club front room? That would be the best. SJG
  • Fear51
    4 years ago
    It's not about the location(s). It's about the girls and the atmosphere you are creating. The location and club is fine. Decent layout, decent bar, etc. No issues with high priced drinks either. But its a strip club vibe and the girls act like strippers, they walk around in their lingerie asking for a dance. Old Lido was different. Girls didn't act or dress like strippers, because I think many or most weren't. They had other real outside interests and could hold a real meaningful conversation and weren't fake, they were open and interesting and engaging, the same kind of vibe you'd get from going to a non-strip club club. The strippers will give stripper dances. Very mechanical, some grinding, fake pretend moaning, etc. We can get that anywhere. So if you want it to be like old Lido, find girls that can be like old Lido girls. Or train your existing one to be more like old Lido girls. Try something different, have them come in in regular clothes and have them sit and chat at the bar. Have them talk about other stuff not the same old "where you from"? and "do you wanna dance"? Have the dances be more intimate and less mechanical. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Sessions! Buying dances is a chump's game. Save the back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down. In a Membership Club many laws become impractical to enforce. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Ok you changed my mind. Next tim I’m in town I’ll grease the bouncer with the secret word. Hopefully I get to stroke the manager too
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    ^^@Lido_Mgnt would be willing to trade a stroke for a shill WCG
  • Lido_Mgnt
    4 years ago
    Le Rouge Lounge has temporarily ceased all operations during COVID-19 pursuant to Government mandate. Instead, we have started a new online community and over 20 dancers have joined and have included links to their social media accounts including Instagram and their personal websites with adult content. To join our new Le Rouge online community, please make a contribution of $20 or more to our campaign at [view link] and get the secret password to [view link]
  • Lido_Mgnt
    4 years ago
    The link to FundRazr is [view link]
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Bumping this because I missed it the first time around. Did anybody see this?
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I saw it, couldn't give a rat's ass about it though. Group it in with cam sites, and I've said plenty of times how I feel about that shit.
  • Biseggi
    3 years ago
    Aye!!! It’s Biseggii!!! I’m that real deal, Italian NYC strip club reviewer !! EVERYBODY KNOWS BISEGGI!!!! Now I’ve been to this old Le Rougie lounge before - and they ain’t open again. Why? Well I dunno. Them drink prices - they were very high. There’s a new place though saying they are more “real Lido” an all. They are operating within the Hustler club and calling themselves “The Lido Room.” The name just has a good ring to it I think. They say they are the real Lido experience. And the drink prices - very fair. Very affordable. I think the Le Rouge will open once they get them drink prices sorted out and maybe get the dancer roster. But I’d suggest The Lido Room at the Hustler Club ya know.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Biseggi ... you have only 4 reviews. And, first impression is that you're pretty annoying. Nobody knows or cares about Biseggi.
  • Lido_Mgnt
    3 years ago
    Biseggi is with a competitor of Le Rouge Lounge, formerly of West 45th Street, which was started by Joe Lido, the original creator of the New York lap dance parties and Lido Lounge. Biseggi is using this forum to put in a plug for Steve's Lido Room which is now at the Hustler Club on 12th Avenue. We have always been gentlemen and have nothing bad to say about any of our competitors, including Steve, the Lido Room, and the Hustler Club.
  • Lost_In_Space
    3 years ago
    On Nov 19th LeRouge Lounge had its reopening party at a really cool loft in Hell's Kitchen. it was almost as large as some of the former venues like Space Ibiza and the Union Square Model Lounge. It had a great lap dance area with brand new leather sofas. It was a good mix of girls, including some original Lido girls.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Here's an instance where desertscrub's tedious crying 'wolf' would be validated. Click through to the user's other comments and decide for yourself if this is a club shill. Also, Lost_In_Space, don't 'like' your own posts. You'll go blind.
  • Lido_Mgnt
    2 years ago
    Just because someone is a loyal customer does not make him a club shill. Out-of-towners are welcome to come to the Le Rouge Lounge events and form their own opinions.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Just stop already. His only three reviews were of LeRouge and they all read like ad copy. It's pretty fucking obvious. Now I have no objections whatsoever to a club or dancer marketing on here. Indeed I believe that this becomes a better place with those types of interactions. Just don't be disingenuous about it.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This reads like a competition for the best club ad! Biseggi sounds like a tool - and a wanna be club ad writer. Lido_mgmt is either a club manager - or another wanna be ad writer. They even caught the interest of SJG - a wanna be strip club patron!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Private Party / Membership model is the way of the future. It does what I have been posting about ever since I first joined, get up TJ HK Bar quality right here in the US. SJG
  • Lost_In_Space
    2 years ago
    Agree with @san_jose_guy that Private Party/Membership model is the way of the future. Because of strict zoning laws, Le Rouge Lounge is operating within a traditional strip club. However, we are a private members club. We also now have a Red Diamond membership that allows a Member and accompanying guest free admission for 12 months. The cost is $1,500 per year. We are now offering it at a discount price of only $600.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Lost_In_Space said "However, *WE* are a private members club. *WE* also now have a Red Diamond membership that allows a Member and accompanying guest free admission for 12 months. The cost is $1,500 per year. *WE* are now offering it at a discount price of only $600." Note the use of "we" by this strip club's "loyal customer". I mean, it's not like it wasn't already obvious, but now you're really just embarrassing yourself.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Well CMI at least he's owning up to it now, which is something I suppose.
  • Lido_Mgnt
    2 years ago
    @Lost_In_Space is a long-term Member of our private club and affectionately uses the term "We". He is not authorized to sell the Red Diamond membership. If anyone is interested in purchasing one, please email [view link].
  • RedJohnson
    2 years ago
    +1,000 for Lido! 'Dem bitches are wild. Just be sure to bring your own protection cause the girls always seem to run out.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Lido said "@Lost_In_Space is a long-term Member of our private club and affectionately uses the term 'We'." Uh huh. So, a strip club regular who uses the "royal we." Though I admire your commitment to this obvious fiction, it remains embarrassing for you.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Agreed CMI. Though Red's description of the place sounds...interesting. 😁
  • Lost_In_Space
    2 years ago
    Let's stay on topic. I am a long-term loyal Member. I liked the Old Lido locations like Space Ibiza but there were no private rooms. I also went last week to the new location on West 511st Street which is in a strip club like the one on West 45th Street which is now closed down. I liked the 51st Street location because it is a fully licensed strip club and it offers adult entertainment including topless dancing throughout the club, and plenty of private rooms starting at 15 minutes, and a full liquor bar with premium drinks. There is even a heated outdoor deck with a cigar lounge.
  • RedJohnson
    2 years ago
    I agree Lost! Let's stay on topic, which is all the hot girl next door ass y'all can enjoy. But remember to wrap it up boys cause with all the volume these girls be seeing ya can't be too safe!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    We are on topic. The topic is: You're an obvious club shill and nobody is taking you seriously. Also on topic... it's pretty obvious to everyone, except you, that you're not actually helping the club you manage/work for.
  • RedJohnson
    2 years ago
    Of course you do have to watch out for the shemales that they let work there. I get Lido wanting to be LGBTQIA friendly I guess, but any of y'all who aint into that sorta thing you need to do an Adam apple check before you get down if ya know what I mean.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is an odd discussion to say the least! Red appears to know a bit about this club, yet he’s never reviewed it. Lost is attempting to write more club ads. Lido is a definite club ad too. The most bizarre thing is they seem to think SJG offers useful club recommendations! I get it, those guys are promoting this club. It’s fine to push to get more business. It’s best to be upfront and honest.
  • Lido_Mgnt
    2 years ago
    @RedJohnson is just a hater who knows nothing about Le Rouge Lounge. @RedJohnson has never been to any Le Rouge events. He has 3 reviews and none of these reviews are of Manhattan clubs.
  • Lido_Mgnt
    2 years ago
    @Lost_In_Space commented on the new Le Rouge Lounge venue at the Hustler Club on West 51st Street. This new venue is similar to the former Scores Club on West 28th Street, but with the added attraction of a heated rooftop deck and cigar lounge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion