tuscl

What's the deal with competing Lido's?

fla_funmeister
Miami Florida
Seems like the one at Scores is still open, but there is another one that is touting itself as the original in a different space. Anyone been to that one?

37 comments

• Lido_Mgnt
    5 years ago
    There is only one Lido and it relocated with all the hot dancers to 20 West 39th Street. A former manager from Lido stayed behind at Scores and is pretending he is the real Lido and is soliciting Lido customers to stay with Scores.
  • Lost_In_Space
    5 years ago
    I got an email from a "Lido Room" claiming that the Lido party was still at Scores. All I got was free admission to Scores which was not worth the cab fare to 11th Avenue. Checked my emails again and went to the real Lido which was the "Lido Lounge" on 39th Street. All the hot Lido girls were on 39th Street and I had a great time, because I was not being harassed by the professional strippers from Scores.
  • PremiumEvents
    5 years ago
    Went to the Lido Lounge on 20 W 39th Street and saw Joe Lido and a lot of the regular Lido girls there and knew I was at the right place. Not as large as Union Square or Space Ibiza, but more elegant.
    I would stay away from the phony Lido Room at West 27th Street as it is just a promoter for Scores which is not the Lido vibe for "no hustle" and the "Girl Next Door."
  • fla_funmeister
    5 years ago
    Thanks!
  • Dolfan007
    5 years ago
    Lido at Scores has free cover and free house fee for the girls. Seems like girls will work there Saturdays when Lido at Saph has not been open the last few weeks. Lido at Saph is $30 cover but has most of the girls as far as I can tell.
  • LisaManhattan
    5 years ago
    Steve at Scores is the real Lido impostor. He claims to be Lido since 2010 but has zero followers in Instagram and Twitter. Lido Lounge has over 1,000 followers on Twitter and 2,500 on Instagram.
  • JimR38
    5 years ago
    There is no competition. West 39th Street is Old Lido vibe, but 27th Street just feels like another big strip club with a few Lido girls mixed between the Scores strippers.
  • Knightline
    5 years ago
    I am still getting emails for BOTH Lido locations - so I guess Joe's place relocated but Steve's is still at Scores. Steve and Joe started Lidos - I met them both shortly after it opened. Apparently they have split.
    Haven't been to either in a few years now.
  • Lost_In_Space
    5 years ago
    If you have not been to either in a few years now, the long-term Lido customers and dancers did not like it at Scores. The place was cavernous and had a commercial strip club vibe and everybody was mixed in with the Scores dancers. The new location on 39th Street is much better and is completely private and segregated.
    Joe was always the "face" of Lido and was involved way before Steve in the lap dance parties.
  • Knightline
    5 years ago
    Yes, it seems Lido did not work well at Scores. That is why I didn't go there the last few times I was in NYC. I will go to the new location and visit Joe's place next chance I get!!
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    I met Steve around the early 90’s , he was always involved with all the hot clubs in NYC all these years . He was always a nice and honest guy to my friends and I . I was one of Steve’s Original customers when “ He “ not Joe started “The Lido Room “ around 10 years ago , Joe who I met originally using a different name started working “With” or “For “ Steve Lido at The Lido Room around 5 or 6 years ago , so Joe Lido is full of lies . Due to the confusion of different emails I went to the Lido Lounge by accident which is at Sapphire Strip Club on the second floor , I felt like I was in a Doctor’s waiting area , so small it felt like a Dorm Room , no atmosphere, it was hard to get a drink , no music , not enough Airconditioning , being hustled for a dances cause there wasn’t a lot of customers . Joe asked us why are we going downstairs after not enjoying the Lido Lounge on the second floor of the strip Club Sapphire we told him this place sucks . We Had our drinks downstairs and left . Next day we went to The Lido Room at 27th Street which is where the Original guy Steve Lido who started Lido is , we had a great time !!!!!!!
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    PS , this is Wall Street again , I forgot to mention that I got lap dances at Joe’s Strip Club on the second floor. The girl wanted me to pay her for 8 lap dances $160 which I told her you only danced about 4 lap dances time wise and I owe you $80 , so she started to argue with me and crying for the money, which I paid. The problem was that it was so hard to tell how many dances a stripper is dancing because there’s no music on the second floor. So guys if you want to be hustled by Joe’s strippers , go there and pay extra because the girls can’t count in their heads how long they danced for you time wise. I would recommend bringing a stop watch to keep track of how long the stripper dances for you or maybe play music on your phone so the girl can dance . I saw guys that night complaining about over paying for the lap dances at Joe’s party . Besides the girls hustling the very few customers which was us , Joe keeps coming over to my friends and I to push dancers on us which is very cheap on his part . Joe also walked us around telling us how the brand new comfortable genuine leather sofas are , Joe just so you understand “ who cares “ about your genuine leather sofas . We customers care about not getting ripped off and hustled by your strippers at your new Strip Club . Plus when my friend asked you for a blonde stripper you brought over a brunette for him cause you didn’t have enough girls .
  • MightyMoe
    5 years ago
    Quality of the girls at Sapphire Lido on 27th has gone downhill since the days it was at Ibiza and Union Square. Raids last year must of scared off many of the hotter dancers. You used to get lots of hotties on a given night, now maybe just a few and the rest are meh. Also, rules in the lap dance area are like a regular strip club now. Used to get a real good grind, dfk sometimes, titty sucking, but now security yells at you if you grab the girl's ass or even if you put your arms around her waist. Huhh?? At this rate, there will be nothing but air dances available in the near future.
  • PremiumEvents
    5 years ago
    @Wall_Street is a fake profile that was made in August 2019 for the sole illegitimate purpose of placing a phony comment on this discussion thread. I have been a member of TUSCL since 2006 and active with New York City strip clubs since then and never heard of Steve Lido. Obviously, Steve Lido is a fake and an impostor. Steve Lido must be the same phony @Wall_Street profile. This review from @Wall_Street has no credibility and is all lies.

Joe Lido is the original creator of the New York lap dance party. The real Lido party relocated to a much better venue on West 39th Street, off 5th Avenue. The former venue on West 27th Street, off 11th Avenue, is "bad mouthing" the real Lido in a desperate attempt to keep customers there. However, none of the Old Lido customers and Old Lido dancers want to go to a commercial strip club where they are mixed in with trashy strippers with fake tits and fake asses that want to hustle you.
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    Sorry but As far as my nickname Wall Street it’s been my nickname for a very very long time and yes I just joined because I got tired of reading Your emails with your posts of lies and someone had to let the world know about your fake reviews that you posted in your emails . I have thousands of people in the financial industry calling me Wall St. ever since I started on Wall St. a very long time ago . I’ve known Steve since 1992 - 1993 and Steve has been involved ever since with clubs , fast forward to 2006 ( 14 years later ) along came a guy let’s just call him Joe for this response to his claims above , you don’t have to be a mathematician That’s a 14 years difference !!!!!! Well Joe I looked up on the Internet ( You Heard of the Internet where one can find the truth about anyone ?????? ) as to who had the Lido Name first and guess what Came up Steve Lido did with The Lido Room since around 2009 , Joe you only have your stolen imposter version of the Lido Lounge name for 1 year since August of 2018 and you just renewed your stolen name this past August 2019 . Do you want me to copy and paste the info Facts in my next post about who had the Lido Name First ? Please let me know.
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    PS , A real Lido Customer
  • SteveLido
    5 years ago
    This is Steve, the original creator of The Lido Room and former PARTNER of Joe, who now runs his own party that he calls the Lido Lounge (copying the Lido name). I created The Lido Room back in 2010, while Joe was "taking a break" from the business.
    Lido_Mgnt is obviously Joe, but so is PremiumEvents and Lost_In_Space. I know because he was my partner for over 5 years and nobody knows him better than me (except maybe his wife).
    Its pretty obvious that its him when you read the reviews and closely analyze the profiles.
    LisaDancer is also one of his many fake profiles (apparently he likes pretending he's a girl; for example, Jennifer Lido).
    So you guys can take with a grain of salt everything written in those posts.
    Together Joe and I built the Lido Room into the #1 pop-up club in NYC. We moved our event to Scores last December and operated there through July.
    At that time, he negotiated what he believed was a better deal for himself with another venue and decided to move our event there. I thought then, and am now convinced, that leaving Scores was a big mistake and decided to stay.
    So now he runs his Lounge event in a tiny space on the 2nd floor of another strip club and I am continuing to operate The Lido Room at Scores.
    Some of the girls followed Joe and some stayed with me. Although every week more are coming back to The Lido Room.
    Why are they coming back? Well, it appears that most of his customers would rather hang out downstairs (where his girls can't go) rather than stay in his cramped space with the ambiance of a funeral parlor waiting room. Its much too small for any good sized bachelor party.
    Or maybe its because a couple of weeks ago a dancer was drugged by one of his customers, overdosed and had to be carried out by paramedics. Luckily, I'm hearing that she recovered and is OK.
    Yes, not all of the girls are "Lido girls", but many are (with more constantly being added) and you guys can pick from a wider variety and a much larger selection.
    Obviously, I am biased and think our parties are far superior. But what can't be argued is that we have a much larger and roomier venue, far more girls to choose from, a much larger bar to easily get drinks from, free hors d'oeuvres & pizza, big screen TV's to watch the games, and currently we have free admission all night every night.
    Ultimately, you guys will make your own decisions. Some will like Joe's party better and many will prefer mine. But these are the facts. Don't be fooled by the fake reviews.
    Thank you for reading my side of the discussion.
  • JimR38
    5 years ago
    Who cares about SteveLido (new profile) and his buddy Wall_Street (new profile) and their bickering? The new location of Lido at W 39th Street by 5th Avenue is so much better then the old Lido at Scores on 11th Avenue. The girls at 39th Street are really hot Girl Next Door types. The place is so beautiful, and right near my office in Midtown. Steve's Lido Room is just another big strip club with girls with fake tits on stripper poles. Why even bother going there?
  • SteveLido
    5 years ago
    One more big difference:
    Unlike the Lounge, we don't scan your ID's and collect all your info.
    We respect our members desire for privacy.
  • PremiumEvents
    5 years ago
    All major clubs today have professional ID scanners and require patrons to have their ID scanned even if they appear to be over 21 years of age. The 27th Street location has failed to invest in even a basic ID scanner to help detect fake IDs and underage drinkers. Underage drinking is a serious problem which could lead to a venue losing their liquor license.
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    This is Wall St. again ! , good to see Steve on the discussion above , Steve this is Brian from Wall Street , my friends and I have been your customer at The Lido Room for a long time. I went to Joe’s new location out of confusion of all the emails and his 2nd floor venue sucks , it reminds me of my grandmas basement in Ozone Park Queens. The funny thing is I live 2 blocks from Joe’s new venue but I’d rather take Uber and come to 27th Street to your party at The Lido Room . The other funny thing is Joe’s emails keeps knocking Strip Clubs , but guess what Joe is at a strip club but on the second floor , or should I say his second class venue on the second floor of a Strip Club. Joe needs to get a pair of eye glasses because he must be blind and delusional , of all the venues you guys did over the years from Space Ibiza , Maddam X , and so on , 27th Street is the most Upscale place you picked. Joe moved to a small basement like space on the 2nd floor of a strip club . Please read above how when my group of friends and I went to visit the new location how disappointed we were with no music , it took forever to get a drink and it also smelled like my grandmas basement, so that’s when we went downstairs for a drink and then left Joe’s new Strip Club to never return again. Speaking to all the girls and other customers Steve Lido who runs The Lido Room on 27th Street is hands down the number one Venue in NYC .
  • SteveLido
    5 years ago
    Spoken like a true former attorney trying to excuse why they are copying all your data at the door.
    Maybe they should spend more time worrying about the drugs upstairs that caused the overdose rather than getting your customer's data.
  • Lido_Mgnt
    5 years ago
    Customers are free to try out Steve's "Lido Room" on 27th Street off 11th Avenue which is offering free admission and free pizza. If it is not to your liking and you have a group of 5 or more, feel free to call the Lido Lounge VIP number and our luxury Mercedes Sprinter van will pick you up free of charge and bring you to Lido lounge on 39th Street, off 5th Avenue.
    Contrary to the childish insults by @Wall_Street and @SteveLido (new promoter/competitor profiles), you will be met by many beautiful Lido "Girl Next Door" types in one of the most luxurious venues in all of Manhattan.

• Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    I get a phone call yesterday from a Host at one of the clubs in Manhattan ( I get called all the time by host’s because they love my Black Amex and that I’m a veteran club guy that always brings friends or clients ) The Host asked where have I been going lately and I told him that I’ve been going one to two nights a week to The Lido Room on 27th Street because it’s a beautiful huge club with lots beautiful sweet girls . In the conversation the Host mentioned to me did you hear what happened to JOE and I said no I didn’t ,that I’m spending the weekend at my beach house , so he told me that Joe got THROWN OUT of his 39th Street Location. So then I checked my emails and sure enough Joe Emailed that Saturday was canceled , I guess GYPSY JOE couldn’t make the Bar guarantee or maybe he couldn’t pay his rent to the club on 39th Street what ever the reason is , Joe is OUT OF BUSINESS on 39th Street .
    So then I look at my cell phone and sure enough several of Joe’s girls called me and I called them back , I asked the girls what happened and they basically said that after 5-6 weeks Joe got kicked out on his ASS and is no longer in business on 39th Street . Everyone of the Girls said they are going back to Steve Lido and that they are tired of Joe’s Bullshit , Lies and his screaming at them all the time .
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    PS , I guess all my previous above comments about how Joe’s place Sucked , no music , to small , getting harassed by Joe , and so on was shared by many other customers and that’s probably one of the main reasons Joe’s 39th Street 2nd floor Club Closed and went out of business.
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    Also !!!! Will someone out there please please please open a club out in in Hamptons for next summer, it’s beautiful out here but no Gentlemen’s club worth driving to , and after 10 pm on the weekends there’s not much to do unless your in your 20’s . If needed I can get my Hamptons’s buddies to invest. It doesn’t have to be huge , just elegant with beautiful sweet girls .
  • Lido_Mgnt
    5 years ago
    After being filled to capacity with over 120 customers last Thursday and a line all night to the bathrooms, it was apparent that Lido Lounge needed to relocate to a larger venue to provide for more comfort for our customers and for room to grow.

Lido Lounge is announcing the Grand Opening this week of our new larger Midtown venue. The new venue on West 45th Street is a fully licensed adult club. The Club has just undergone a major renovation and is beautiful.

Lido Lounge has a full floor, with a long bar, 4 luxurious lap-dance rooms, 6 private rooms, separate women's and men's rest rooms, DJ booth, ATM machine, stage and huge seating areas for exclusive use of Lido customers and Lido dancers. Dancers from the host club are segregated from the Lido Lounge floor.
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    I spoke with Sapphire and they say they threw JOE OUT !!!!
  • Lido_Mgnt
    5 years ago
    Sapphire is considered one of the top gentlemen's clubs in New York City. Lido Lounge had an amicable relationship with management and staff at Sapphire and left on good terms.
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    That’s not what Sapphire is saying , to quote them exactly , Joe got thrown out on his ass , And i don’t want to say why they did that , because I feel everyone should have a second chance in business. I took a bath in 2009 lost a fortune and two of my companies , had to sell 3 of my 5 houses to get through the crash , plus my wife divorced me , but I got a second chance in 2011 now we’re bigger than ever and making more money than ever , As a customer I’ve been going to a lot of clubs and spending a fortune because it’s the only way to wind down the crazy day of running a huge company , My friends say I’m addicted to the girls and I say the girls are addicted to my money , so everyone is happy.
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    PS , guess where I am right now ? I’m in a private room at a club on the East Side of Manhattan with two beautiful girls , From here I’ll go to the gym around 6 or 7 am for an hour or two , shower and go straight to the office for opening bell . I’ll take a nap sometime today , I hope lol
  • LisaManhattan
    5 years ago
    @Wall_Street acts like a big shot that has been to all the Clubs. But he has just joined TUSCL, has never reviewed a Club, and his only comments are on this Discussion trashing Lido Lounge and its management.
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    Lisa , from what I hear you are really Joe using different emails to boost up your reviews, and to make comments on different sites for positive reviews about Joe by Joe , mention a club and I will meet you there and you will see how much the club or clubs love customers that spend money. What’s funny is that I’ve been to Robs parties over the years , Joe’s parties , I can go on and on about all the different parties and I don’t know a Lisa Dancer , later today I will call all the Lisa’s I have in my phone who’s real name is Lisa and see if they go by the name Lisa on this site , I bet they will say it’s not them . There’s 9 clubs In NY that I bounce around to and all the host and most owners know me and 5 party groups , if you really exist and aren’t a made up person by Joe as mentioned above , come meet me at a club of your choosing . Also yes I just joined because I kept getting Joe’s email invites and he kept stating his reviews which I had to see on line , after I had a bad experience at his or should I say Joe at your place . Upon going to the review site that Joe , you mentioned , I said I have to go check it out . The way you talk no one new should check out anything new . Question what came first the chicken or the egg ? Question who is Lisa Dancer , Joe or Lisa . If you don’t want me to keep asking questions and you are real and not Joe or a girl Joe puts up to be Lisa come meet me at any club of your choosing. By the way I already asked many of Joe’s dancers is there a Lisa , Is there a Jennifer you know what they said that no there isn’t and it’s Joe pretending to be them.
    PS just left a club and going to shower then going to office for opening bell , I spent a little longer than I realized at a club now no time for the gym . Tonight I’m going to Times Square if you want to meet me there or any club of your choice. Trust me if you are a real person that dances Lisa Dancer you will know who my friends and I are , Sorry if I missed spelled any words above but I’ve been up for two days with out any sleep , Since I got back from out East to Manhattan
  • Wall_Street
    5 years ago
    PS , Lisa Dancer - Joe Dancer I only go to Manhattan clubs or parties so if you choose to meet me please pick a place in Manhattan not Outside of the city , Tonight or Thursday,Wednesday I have to take out high net worth Japanese clients and I’m not sure yet if they would like to go to a club or if they would get mad at my suggestion of going to a club so as we go to dinner I will feel them out about going to a club on Wednesday. Starting in two weeks I will start to give my reviews of all the clubs I bounce to around the country , which I really don’t have much to complain about as long as the girls are sweet , there’s music , and not a single bathroom for everyone
  • Lido_Mgnt
    5 years ago
    Since the last post on September 10, 2019, Le Rouge Lounge (formerly Lido Lounge) has been operating at 601 West 45th Street at the corner of 11th Avenue. The newly renovated fully licensed adult club boasts a large common area with many comfortable sofas, a long bar, a performance stage, a DJ booth, upstairs dining room, four plush semi-private lap dance rooms, and 6 private rooms.
    The Lido Room continues to operate on West 27th Street within one of the largest Manhattan gentlemen's clubs.
    Customers like variety and we always welcome our customers to try out the competition and see what they like the best.
  • Sc776
    2 years ago
    Looking to revive this thread after it being idle. For 2+ years. I just got an email from "the real Lido room" for an event this Thursday in lower Manhattan (Greenwich St) with the below in the email body.

So which one is the Lido Room vs Lounge?

For the seasoned folks on this thread, any clarification/guidance for a new fella who's hankering for some beautiful GND gals?

"Don't be Fooled.

Look For

The "ROOM".

The "LOUNGE"

Is A

Strip Club/Nightclub,

Not The

Real Lido Room.

Only At The Lido Room

There Are:

-No Stages

-No Poles