tuscl

Dennis hof Died

TrentonPhantom
Recently moved to Trenton, NJ
following a party for his 72nd birthday that had been attended by Joe Arpaio, Heidi Fleiss,[37] Grover Norquist and Ron Jeremy, the last of whom found Hof unresponsive.[38] Police did not suspect foul play at the time of his death, and no one who was with him the night before noticed any signs of ill-health.[38] Hof's legislature campaign manager Chuck Muth said that Hof was "having the time of his life" that night.[39] The death was later reported to have been caused by a heart-attack due to "atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease.

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Hof lives on now in the TUSCL server, with a little help from Ray Kurzweil and a Beta Test version of Google Immortality.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    When did this happen?
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Fuck Hof
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    DOD: Tuesday, 10/16/2018
  • TrentonPhantom
    5 years ago
    I went to 5 clubs in his honor. Its what he would have wanted
    5 years ago
    The funniest part of the story is that he was running for state legislator at the time and he died a month before the election. He won anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol what a legend
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    He was a very big Trump supporter as well
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I dancer that I did FS with apparently knew that guy. She told me that I should call him. He died 3 weeks later. I then found out he apparently ran one of the biggest brothels in Nevada.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dennis Hof is my hero
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    5 years ago
    Can't believe that guys who would complain about 'GPS' in strip clubs would say Hof is their hero, there is no transparency in pricing in Nevada brothels. Nevada is a place best avoided for sex tourism.

And - Not a fan in the least of anyone who would invite Sheriff Joe to their birthday, but this was over a year ago so let the tumbleweeds blow over his grave in peace.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Dennis Is dead? 😰
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    He lives on, via Google Immortality he lives in TUSCL's server.

SJG
  • TrentonPhantom
    5 years ago
    Scrolled through this page before getting a blowjob today. I almost broke down into tears remembering good ole Denny. But I regained composure and finished. Tipped the girl 40 and played this song as I drove home.

Joe Bonamassa Official - "I'll Play The Blues For You"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoX0Olfq…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Good song there 26

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    When did this happen? I must not get out much
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion