Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dennis hof Died

TrentonPhantom

Recently moved to Trenton, NJ

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

following a party for his 72nd birthday that had been attended by Joe Arpaio, Heidi Fleiss,[37] Grover Norquist and Ron Jeremy, the last of whom found Hof unresponsive.[38] Police did not suspect foul play at the time of his death, and no one who was with him the night before noticed any signs of ill-health.[38] Hof's legislature campaign manager Chuck Muth said that Hof was "having the time of his life" that night.[39] The death was later reported to have been caused by a heart-attack due to "atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Hof lives on now in the TUSCL server, with a little help from Ray Kurzweil and a Beta Test version of Google Immortality.

SJG

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

When did this happen?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Fuck Hof

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

DOD: Tuesday, 10/16/2018

Profile picture for TrentonPhantom
TrentonPhantom
•

I went to 5 clubs in his honor. Its what he would have wanted

Profile picture for 623
623
•

The funniest part of the story is that he was running for state legislator at the time and he died a month before the election. He won anyway.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol what a legend

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

He was a very big Trump supporter as well

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I dancer that I did FS with apparently knew that guy. She told me that I should call him. He died 3 weeks later. I then found out he apparently ran one of the biggest brothels in Nevada.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dennis Hof is my hero

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Can't believe that guys who would complain about 'GPS' in strip clubs would say Hof is their hero, there is no transparency in pricing in Nevada brothels. Nevada is a place best avoided for sex tourism.

And - Not a fan in the least of anyone who would invite Sheriff Joe to their birthday, but this was over a year ago so let the tumbleweeds blow over his grave in peace.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Dennis Is dead? 😰

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

He lives on, via Google Immortality he lives in TUSCL's server.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for TrentonPhantom
TrentonPhantom
•

Scrolled through this page before getting a blowjob today. I almost broke down into tears remembering good ole Denny. But I regained composure and finished. Tipped the girl 40 and played this song as I drove home.

Joe Bonamassa Official - "I'll Play The Blues For You" youtube.com

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^ Good song there 26

SJG

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

When did this happen? I must not get out much

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement