tuscl

Apparently, theres a right and wrong thing to say during DFK.

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Saturday, January 25, 2020 7:25 AM
So I have taken some interest in doing dfk with strippers. Well not necessarily strippers, but just with woman in general. Hot women of course; butterfaces don't get a pass even if they do have a hot body (there's a maybe in there. Still trying to figure this out.) So I also hit the nightclubs BUT this is a website about strip clubs so let's talk about that section. First before I begin, being in shape and tall helps. BUT if your not tall, a silver tongue, staying clean and money (of course) helps also. (Also I think some super light skinned girls may have a fetish for black people. Can't confirm) I slid in the fact that I like a girls lips, other discreet innuendos and I'm making out in the darkest corner of the lap dance area; light amount of body grinding, heavy amounts DFK for the entirety of the 3 minute lap dance session. Kitty petting not included. And I decide to be polite instead of crass after the lap dance is up: "Wow, you are a highly a very attractive woman. I'm very glad I could indulge in your beauty." I actually wanted to say: "Your so fucking hot, I'm not surprised dude want to bang that ass", but I controlled myself instead to see how far being polite goes. She looked me funny and said: "lol wow, you sound so geeky. Lol that's so corny" and proceeded to laugh. Yes, she did spell out "LOL". I thought that was a good thing but clearly not because she didn't even bother to even tease me with a makeout session our next lap dance round. Since when is there a right and wrong thing to say as a compliment for making out in the strip club. I'm confused as fuck.

10 comments

• Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Actually meant that I thought "Your so fucking hot, I want to fuck the fire out you"
  • woodstock
    4 years ago
    If you can speak during DFK, I believe you're doing it wrong.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Honestly, I use to give compliments in a gentlemanly manner. Got me nowhere. Now, I just speak what is on my mind and it goes very well! I preface it by letting them know that this is “my fantasy that I am paying for!” They frequently just smile and we play on. My assumption is that they know I am there to PLAY and not there to save them from the world nor am I there to fall in love. I am THERE TO PAY FOR PLAY, the. I’m gone.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111 apparently that's the only way these hoes liked to be talked to. Being a gentleman I guess is only useful if your an old withered bastard.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    If you try to talk during dfk, you're going to bite your tongue.......
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    I haven't DFK'd in a while...But it used to be a fun challenge to find those who would partake and possibly enjoy it... One of the funniest times I went for it with a girl and she started laughing and giggling and saying, no no no...I won't be able to control myself...Ok she has to be kidding me...Well, wouldn't you know it she started texting me daily for about a week asking me to come over! I've never seen her again at the club. I was at a Crazy horse a few days ago with a nice athletic AA girl who was pretty hot...But I didn't even think about DFK with her...I paid for 3 dances...she gave me 5, I tipped her and left..
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I only try dfk day shift and if I know she hasn’t done VIP with anyone else yet
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Dancers hear every possible compliment; quality and not so much, every single day thgey work and most likely in real life as well. If you're going to compliment them, try complimenting them on something that isn't obvious.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "If you can speak during DFK, I believe you're doing it wrong." Woodstock said it for me. lol
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    this potential situation is heaven.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion