tuscl

Guaranteed Fun?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
When you go to a club, do you want as much as possible to be guaranteed of having a good time? What do you do to ensure it? Does it mean missing out on anything?

25 comments

• evilcyn
    17 years ago
    chandler, I have a question back at you with this, what includes a good time for you?? Mileage, good company, the look and body type you prefer??
    I would assume it varies some for everyone...I am intrigued to hear the answers to your question, as well as how it varies for people..
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    When I go to my favorite club I am guaranteed to having a good time. I have so many favorites there that nothing can screw up a visit. Ask my TUSCL buddies that have joined up with me there. On the rare occasions that I go elsewhere, there are no guarantees, unless I go with a friend like Trogangreg.

evilcyn; my good times range from having some drinks with trogangreg at an Atlanta air dance only club and seeing how much shit we can get away with to full service from one of the girls at my favorite club. In my hotel room. That nasty old man that your adore has been my accomplice.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    shadowcat, LOL, I do adore that young man, I think he may have more energy then me even.....
    It is nice to hear what a wide range of what a good time can be depending on where you are, who you are with..
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    My answer to these questions is very different than it would have been some years ago. I used to go looking for a very special girl with whom to spend some quality time, have some interesting conversation and enjoy some medium+ contact. Needless to say I was often disappointed, which is why I became a regular of both a club and a girl. Now on the rare occasion that I stop by a club I'm usually looking for a cold beer on a hot afternoon and hopefully will get to watch an attractive girl or two dancing. If anything more than that happens it's just icing on the cake.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Cyn, a good time in a strip club for me needs to include things I don't experience on a normal day, so good company alone isn't enough. At least some mileage or good contact with an attractive girl or three. Some misbehavior, some surprises. I don't ask for much.

But we already know that we all go for different reasons. Regardless of what that is, I'm interested in how sure of getting it we like to be in advance. Personally, I know I enjoy the good times more when there's a chance things could go badly. I consider "guaranteed fun" to be an oxymoron, like "cautious optimism". But maybe that's just me.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I don't consider anything guaranteed but if you keep going back for more and keep seeing or getting the same treatment, that is about as close as you can get in my opinion. I'm almost at a point where I can't afford to have too much more fun. Too many dancers and too much fun can make your spending go up. I must be doing good if this happens even in crowded clubs. I think I may be going on a record streak for the number of females telling me I look good within a 2 day time period. I guess flattery works to some degree.

I like it when a pretty scantily clad dancer says it's nice to see you. Then I say "it's nice to see you" and I really mean it when they wear those small outfits.

One dancer I met for the first time this weekend was complaining or kept adjusting herself saying her tits kept popping out of her top. I actually liked that quite a bit. It was almost mesmerizing watching her nipples slowly creap out from the side of her top as she sat in the chair beside me breathing in and out. Slowly her nipples seemed to come to life as they were yearning to be free. Earlier after a table dance, I bought her a somewhat expensive drink along with my beer without even thinking about it ahead of time but I thought it was quite entertaining to watch her nipples keep popping out. Others would have been disappointed later that evening if they knew since she changed outfits to correct that "problem".
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    It's so true that nothing is guaranteed. Just last Friday I was having a crappy day & decided that a visit to my fave divey SC was in order. I started feeling better just pulling into the parking lot. "Guaranteed good time", I thought. "This place always delivers", I thought. And then I stepped inside & sat down, and the stripper drama began. The possessiveness & aggressiveness was out of control. Now, this is usually a fairly laid-back kinda club, but money is tight & the PL's weren't spending that night, so I was prime pickins'. I stayed for about an hour and then got the hell outta there, feeling worse than before I had gone in. For me that night, a good time would have simply been to watch a nice stage show, have a few diet cokes, and lap with a few ladies. That's not asking for much, huh?
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    lowpaw not to much at all.. I never understood how girls don't grasp that their drama is no concern of someone who walks in the door for a little fun and distraction..
    Regardless if their isn't really any girl that catches your eye, as long as the stage show, laps , and interactions are good and positive you can still leave a little happier... These types of girls make me smile all the more..
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    When I want guaranteed fun I will frequent the clubs where I have had good experiences in the past. Where the dancers are friendly, can carry on a conversation, and have some two way contact or extras in the VIP. When I am just checking things out I will go anywhere just to see what could happen which usually turns into fun. Sometimes like the experience Lopaw just had the club atmosphere and dancers are no fun at all so I just leave. Thankfully this doesn't happen very often because there are people like evilcyn who make clubbing fun.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    If I've had a good time in the past at a club or with a particular girl, it's nice to know that I should be able to count on repeating that, but it also means I have a rough idea of the limits I can expect before the fun starts. That's the tradeoff - predictibility. The paradox is that if I know enough to feel guaranteed about it, that makes it less fun.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    chandler, I can see your point of the excitement of thee unknown.. I know a few regulars in our bar like to see how far they can push the young rookie's... That is the fun for them...
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    It does make me feel better when I go to a strip club and suddenly see a dancer suddenly have a change in mood after she sees me. She starts smiling and I often hear "it's nice to see you." Then there may be a dancer or two I like tipping a dollar at the stage and they do their bump and grind routine up against me. I hold on to the handrail so they don't knock me over. There was one dancer who was a bit too rough for me. I think she would put both legs up around a guy's neck and almost give someone whiplash if they weren't prepared.
    I know it's possible to get injured when tipping a dancer at the stage because I have been. That is not fun.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Cyn: Somebody's got to break in the new ones. But how did you know that's what I really meant all this time?
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    chandler, LOL, because I also bartend at our bar, I get to observe what goes on.. I love watching rookie girls, and watching how they learn...
    casualguy, There are times when someone can walk in and change our whole mood around.. thats a nice feeling for us as well..
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I love a rookie girl AS LONG AS she doesn't come to the situation with prissy preconceptions. If she "knows the score" then her lack of "experience" and "studied moves" makes her all the more enjoyable. But if I'm the one who has to INFORM her of "the score" then I'm just going to be pissed off ...
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    Rookies can be great for us custies, but they do seem to invite trouble with the experienced dancers an awful lot of the time. This very thing was one of the ugly incidents that befell me on my last horrific visit. Some newbies don't know (or don't care) about the faux pas of approaching a custie who had been sitting with a girl who is now either on stage or in the dressing room. I got in the middle of a rather ugly verbal exchange between the gal who had just left my table & the rookie that slinkered over while she was away. An U-G-L-Y and embarrassing display.I love all of the dancers that sit with me, but goddammit they don't OWN me!

Well....they own my bank account. But that's ALL!

How does one handle an ugly skirmish between two (or more) dancers at your table? Especially when they try and drag YOU into the middle of it? Try and break it up? Walk away? Fake a heart attack?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Lopaw, the way I'd handle it is to leave. You're there to have fun, and that kind of crap isn't fun.

Speaking of which, the only way to guarantee fun is if you can have fun by yourself, eg. by sitting alone and watching. If you require the presence of and a certain type of behavior by someone else in order to have fun, there are no guarantees.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    "How does one handle an ugly skirmish between two (or more) dancers at your table? Especially when they try and drag YOU into the middle of it?"

Sounds to me like an ideal situation. I lean back, watch the entertainment, and dig out dollar bills to cram into any strap or string I can find on either dancer. Then all three of us have make-up sex. (Well, OK, make-up lappers. But it's still good.)

:)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I will usually tell a dancer that I'm waiting for another dancer to come back off stage if I'm expecting that. I did ask one dancer to come back later one time. She did but I don't believe she was too happy with me that night. Most of the time it's not a problem especially if you tell a dancer that you're waiting for another dancer to return. However if you're not sure or if you happen to like the dancer that just came over, all bets are off. Might piss off the other dancer but you're there to have fun and not wait around for something that might be.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I remember I had one dancer upset at me one time as if I was ignoring her. I never met her before. She said something about I had asked to get some lap dances from her and she had been hunting around for me. She calmed down and even said sorry after I told her I never met her before and didn't ask for any dances. Sometimes I might say all bets are off. If a dancer I really like comes over even though I'm expecting another dancer to return later, I will prefer the one I like better. Now if the other dancer was only going to be gone for a minute, I might tell the hotter dancer that but would definitely want her to come back. It might all depend on exactly how hot the dancer was. I might sneak off and deal with the aftermath later.

I usually will wait a few minutes for a dancer if she said she was coming right back. One good reason for that is just common courtesy. I've had dancers wait a few minutes on me at my table while I went to the restroom.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Thinking about 2 dancers at my table made me think about times I have been double teamed with two dancers approaching me to try to dance for me at the same time. I usually try to avoid paying twice the price I would with just one dancer. I remember one time though after the lap dances were over, one dancer suggested doing something and then I may have suggested something and we ended up doing a 3 way triple kiss. Does that make the 2 dancers bi if they were kissing each other but I was part of it? Just imagine 3 tongues all in contact.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I think I'm sleepy. I can't remember if that time was a double dance or if one dancer just wanted me to meet another dancer after she finished dancing for me.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I don't think it's possible because the most fun you can have is when something unexpected happens, like if you meet your next ATF or a dancer spontaneously BBBJ;s.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    The way I get "Guaranteed Fun" in Elyria is to email "evilcyn" prior to coming, to make sure she is 'dancing' that day! Other than that or any club, there is no guarantee for me!
  • mmdv26
    17 years ago
    For me, "Guaranteed fun" = "extra's available". In many clubs, local laws, physical layout, level of supervision or pervasive psyche of the dancers ("I don't do that...") pretty much rules out any chance of "fun" (in the club). After many years of this SCing sport and web sites like TUSCL to guide me, I know which clubs in this country are likely to have "fun" on the menu. At my hometown fav club, I usually can have "fun" with many of the girls, even though the club is not particularly known for "fun". Enjoyable to go to a club knowing I can have "fun" if I want, but electing to just sit and talk...hang out (save $). I don't think I would enjoy doing that if "fun" wasn't an available option.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion