tuscl

Where the skinny girls at?

Monday, January 20, 2020 6:55 PM
Anybody know a club where all the dancers are like skinny barbies, with small asses, long thin legs, and tight tummies? Like, 5'5", 100 lbs? IDK what's happened to this country, I go to a club sometimes and it's practically worse than staying at home. At least at home I can avoid seeing chicks so fat that I vomit in my mouth just from lookin at them. So yea... anybody know a club like that?

34 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Denver CO: Diamond Cabaret, La Boheme, Shotgun Willies
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Yeah, for some reason Colorado has the lowest obesity rate in the country. People come here for outdoor activities
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Scarlett's in Miami; Sapphire and Spearmint Rhino in Vegas.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @randommemver ... and I though people went there for the cheetos.
  • bigman226
    4 years ago
    In PA? Atlantis & PO will have a variety
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    Mons Venus
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    From what I hear, the Midwest. But hey, your fault is my feature.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I'll second Mons Venus. Hands down the uniformly hottest dancers I'd seen in a long time. Also, no alcohol and minimal mileage. No private dance area. Everything is a trade off.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    @Nidan: "@randommemver ... and I though people went there for the cheetos." _____ Some come here for the legalized weed and the craving for cheetos comes after getting high. Apparently THC-laced Cheetos are available now (Weetos): [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Try casing the middle-schools in your area
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Not common, perhaps unreasonable, to expect a full-grown woman to have those proportions - they would probably have to be boderline anorexic
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Rhode Island Dolls has spinners/smaller dancers. rare to see a real heavy dancer there.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    OP, I do hope you don't actually get nauseous from seeing an overweight person. That would be taking (your reasonable) preferences too far for your own good. That said, good ol' Simpson Town (Springfield, OR) has plenty of slim or perfectly medium shapely lasses dancing in the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Def not universal - but the upscale clubs tend to often have a higher proportion of ironing-boards
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Most Viet Coffee girls are skinny like that. Can be /w or /wo big tits. Often with. Small asses too! SJG
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo that was an awful joke. Dont do it again.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    PT's in Louisville has a manager (who must weigh 500+ lbs) who doesn't hire anything but skinny and slim girls, and vastly prefers white, light skinned, and girls mixed with white. Not much variety, but what's there is hot.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Some clubs draw young dancers cause of the way the alcohol laws work, or because it is a low mileage show club. They get money without having to get tactile. SJG
  • EndlessSummer
    4 years ago
    Not sure how far away you are from Martinsburg, West Virginia... But if you feel like taking a road trip, we have plenty of slender girls (mixed on
  • EndlessSummer
    4 years ago
    Oops! (Mixed in with all other shapes and sizes...) I don't think you'd be disappointed! 🔆
  • EndlessSummer
    4 years ago
    ⬆️And yes, I realize that was a shameless plug... but it's also true. 😏
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I really have to make it to Martinsburg. It seems that Lust is the place to find some real sexy, hot ladies.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I’m likely headed to Lust this weekend 😘
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Where The Skinny Girls At? Bare Elegance near LAX, 4Play and Plan B in Los Angeles.
  • JohnSmith69
    4 years ago
    Mons Venus is the best choice. Virtually every dancer there looks exactly as you describe. And they are usually cute.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Summer should make the short drive to providence and let the Northeastern contingent know when.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    In college practicing getting drunk for spring break!
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Or sucking some geek's Johnson for the answers to the upcoming test.
  • EndlessSummer
    4 years ago
    @Jimmy That's awesome! I'll be the for the day shift on Sat if you wanna say hello...🖐💋🔆
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    Fat bottom girls make the rocking world go 'round.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    In Portland you can't swing a dead cat in most clubs without hitting a skinny girl. But if I were to recommend one club it would be Spyce downtown.
  • Bbybunny
    4 years ago
    Mons Venus literally won’t hire girls over a certain age and weight. It would be your skinny young white girl heaven.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    @summer 😢 Saturday day is the only time I can’t make it down.
  • FTS
    4 years ago
    Sounds like Mons Venus is the correct answer. Too bad it's got no private dance area and limited mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion