tuscl

The Best Opening Line?

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 9:28 PM
Ok I meant to put this in my review of a SC I went to recently - but I forgot. :-( Anyways while I was waiting for my CF to return from talking to the DJ to find out when she had to go on stage I was browsing on my smartphone. Anyways a dancer came up to me and said "I can give you something a lot better to play with". Sometimes I am too loyal to my CF. ;-) But what is the best opening line you've gotten from a dancer?

28 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I imagine I've heard some good/clever ones but one does not come to mind right now. The only one I recall was a built-ebony that came up to me and said "so do you want the best blowjob of your life" - to my surprise she followed thru on her claim (may have not been the absolute best but it was very-good).
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    My friend has one of the best opening lines I've ever seen in a club: "Hi, I'm rich." His name is Richard.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Do you come here often ? Only two out of every three times
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    "You look like you have a big dick" That one made me feel good.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    @twentyfive I've used that comeback ("maybe 3 out of 5 times I'm here") many, many times. Sadly, the dancer asking is so often on "automatic conversation" mode that she rarely even listens to my reply or she just doesn't get the joke. :(
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    A dancer opened her conversation me by saying "Hi, I don't have a gag reflex. Want to see?" She was telling the truth.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Back in 2002 my original ATF got me with "Is anybody flirting with you?"
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Sitting at the Spearmint Rhino with my brother and a beautiful asian woman walks up; sits down; looks at him and says: "I have eyebrows, eyelashes and hair on my head. I don't have a single hair anywhere else on my body and you are welcome to check." In reality the only true 10 I have ever seen. I later asked her why she chose him out of the 5 of us and apparently the waitress isa good friend and told her my brother was paying for all of us. Money radar was my suspicion.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “I’m hoping to suck some dick today.”
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    At the Great Alaskan Bush in Anchorage a dancer came up to me and said “Let’s see if we can get me fired”
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    " My mother always taught me to swallow anything I put in my mouth. "
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    @fishhawk - any success? ;-) A little envious of some of the good lines so far!
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Was preparing to tip a girl on stage who pulled at her g string while asking me “do you wanna stick it in?”
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @Relkin, It was just a line to get my $$. Very lame dance. I learned that was a club to look at lovely naked ladies but very low milage.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Would you like a blowjob, or maybe lapdance?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    When I first started clubbing in my early-30s - I go to the stage to tip a curvy light-skin ebony and she says "say you're pretty-fly for a whiteguy" - this was in a Dallas club and she was from OKC and it just sounded kinda funny with her dirty-South type accent.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    One dancer walked up to me ans told me she liked to jack off. But she needed my dick to do it with
  • EndlessSummer
    4 years ago
    @gobstopper That's a tried and true one for me... (especially in the clubs that require a tip walk after our stage performance.) But, my go-to opener is: How are you? Because then, when they answer and ask how I am in return, I get to say: "If I was any more fabulous, I'd sweat glitter!" If nothing else, it usually gets a little chuckle and breaks the ice nicely. 🔆
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Almost forgot this one at V-Jah's - "Hi, lets face it, everybody comes here for extras so how can I do you".
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Gobstop said "Was preparing to tip a girl on stage who pulled at her g string while asking me “do you wanna stick it in?”" I try pulling it out a few times. When they grab it forcefully i trll them I wanted to see how many times they would let me stick it on and out
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    One Saturday night I had been trying to get a girl's attention each time she was on stage but she kept going back to her regular and I left after a few hours. When I came back the next night she came up to me before I even got a drink and hooked me into a VIP right away with her opening line. "I know you wanted to fuck me when you were in here last night but I was tied up with my biggest spender who couldn't even get it up, so let me make that up to you because I need to fuck someone hard right now." One of my best VIP experiences of all time.
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    @Fishhawk - ah too bad - always disappointing when a good line is wasted like that.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Was at a club that was kinda dead due to weather and being off season. Was talking to dancer I had spent most of evening with when she reaches down below and tells me “there’s an open VIP room if you wanna come”
  • rh48hr
    4 years ago
    Are you ready for your blowjob? Are you ready to go back to the naughty room?
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    -->@Papi: "I go to the stage to tip a curvy light-skin ebony and she says "say you're pretty-fly for a whiteguy". In case you haven't heard it, that's a lyric from a song named Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) by The Offspring. Great song.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ I think I had heard the phrase b/f but I didn't know it was in a song or came from a song
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    "Oh baby, me so horny. Me love you long time. Me sucky sucky." Lol
  • CaliforniaCandy
    4 years ago
    "Damn baby all those curves and I don't have any breaks"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion