tuscl

Lost in Philadelphia

rysio
Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto
Monday, January 13, 2020 8:02 AM
After many years in the south, I returned to Philadelphia. Unfortunately, I can't find many places where I used to be. One of them was the monthly go go party, whose place and time I knew thanks to my friend a dancer who took part in it. I remember that they took place in a closed bar. There have always been many dancers and clients. The bar served drinks and the girls danced not on the stage but by your seat, straight for you. You could take the chosen one into a private cube made of hung sheets. There you could get everything. It may not sound encouraging, but the atmosphere was great. Is there anyone who remembers it? Do such parties still take place? Can you give me a contact? Please.

2 comments

• Whitetail00
    4 years ago
    Try looking into The Outer Space Club in Philly. What you described is very similar to Outer Space Club. I hope this helps you.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Must be this: [view link] [view link] Outerspace Lounge Bar "54th & Haverford" Is it mostly black? [view link] [view link] [view link] Look to be in the middle of town. Good for FROMS's, Back Room FS, walking your girl right out the front door with you? SJG NYC's Most Expensive Hotel Suite [view link] Miss Black South Carolina [view link] Satellite Image Reveals Ancient Lake in the Sahara [view link] If only it could stay down: [view link] Daylight Saving Time 2020: When To Spring Forward Daylight saving time, often incorrectly called daylight savings time, is about to begin in U.S. states, except for Arizona and Hawaii. Daylight saving time begins Sunday, March 8, when most Americans will set their clocks ahead one hour. End of daylight saving time is Nov. 1 this year [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion