tuscl

Love in a Strip Club

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ok, so the other night I was treated to some odd scenes in the strip club.

The first was a young dancer with a nice body but a weird looking grill and lot of tats crawling all over a good looking young guy with a beard and a man bun. When I say crawling, I mean hugging, fawning and otherwise throwing herself at him. They were both of similar age and it clearly wasn't a money thing - the kid was drinking the happy hour beer special with his boys and didn't look like he had two nickels to rub together. Love was clearly in the air.

But not to be outdone, an older couple (around my age) was having a romantic barside birthday celebration for the female. Apparently they chose this spot because her daughter works in the club. They even had a small flower vase with fake flowers on the bar and canoodled over a couple of Budweisers before splitting a burger and fries. Once the meal was done, he pulled out an amazon Prime envelop and handed her a birthday gift.

something was clearly in the air in this club on that night. I almost titled this thread "Trailer Park Love in a Strip Club" but refrained, yet it very much felt like that kinda' scene.

4 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Ahhhhhh that's so sweet

Did either the kid or the birthday couple do any 'strip clubbing' ? As in tip the stage or dances?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You should've proposed a 3-some
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Was the man bun a turn on?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    How sweet. 🥰
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion